- Following up on the previous
updates, this weekend Italian PlayStation 3 developer Orion
) has made available GameSonic Manager v2.60 followed by v3.00, v3.01, v3.03.01 and v3.03.02 PS3 Game Manager and SonicMAN v2.02 with the changes outlined below.
(update for v 2.50 to install Full version 2.50) / Source_Gamesonic_Manager_v2.60.rar
/ SonicMan cobra ode V3.0.zip
(Mirror) / SonicMan cobra ode V3.01.zip
/ SonicMan cobra ode V03.03.01.zip
/ SonicMan cobra ode V03.03.01.zip
(Mirror) / SonicMan cobra ode V03.03.02.zip
Gamesonic Manager v2.60 Changelog:
The developer Orion
to wish everyone a Happy Easter, today releases a super Gamesonic Manager version with many new features. But not only.. Also the dev releases Mussonero a SonicMan version with more features. Here is the changelog of Gamesonic Manager v 2.60:
SonicMan v2.02 for Cobra ODE Changelog:
- Update your direct manager
- Launching MultiMAN games list
- Automatic restart after throwing a PS2classic
- LED test PS3
- Reorganization of the menu Tools
- Spoof of cfw (we had problems with the spoof and it was deleted)
- Mounting the dev_flash as dev_blind
- Fix problem of cover
- And more other additions..
- Update affects the images of the PS2 and PSX games. Now the images of the PSX and PS2 games appear under the retro column
- Update for the DVD and Blu-ray images. Now the images of DVD and BLU-RAY appear under video column
- Edited the param.sfo, ps3_disc.sfb and lic.dat, thanks to josemetallica
Coming soon: SonicMAN v3.00:
- Fix regards the ISO images of the PS2 and PSX games. Now the ISO image of the PSX and PS2
- Games appear under the retro column with new functionality Cover mode support, (the name of the cover must have the same name as the iso file , ex, xxxNOMe.iso to xxxNOME_COV.JPG) The covers are installed under the folder cover_retro /psx or cover_retro/ps2.
- Fix regards the ISO images BLU- RAY and DVD .Now the ISO images of DVD and BLU-RAY appear
- Under video column , with new functionality cover mode support, (the name of the cover must
- Have the same name as the iso file , type xxxNOMe.iso to xxxNOME_COV.JPG) the covers are
- Installed under the folder covers/ dvd or covers/ bd.
- The ability to launch the games from SonicMan.
- Now you can start SonicMan in 8 mode ().
- Fix regarding the installation of DLC PKGs and updates PKGs of the games.
- Added new feature , PIC1 support (PS3 ISO games backgrounds) now you can install your
- PIC1.PNG under the folder PIC1s, please re-name the file PIC1.PNG of the game's to title ID ex, (from PIC1.PNG to BSDE00000.PNG) note (empty the cache folder after).
- The ability to chose extract destination of Zip File.
- ShowTime updated, now it will be launched from SonicMan-ODE game-folder.
Note: source will be updated, after getting my stuff. There is no schedule.
- Fix for DVD and Blu-ray, now you can start the iso by pressing X , thanks to sonbook.
- Version numbering change.
- Fixed category selections for psx, ps2 and RetroArch under retro column. ** use expand media option.
- Category fix for ps3 games, ** not fully tested.
- RetroArch Roms now can be started from the SonicManager-ODE, instruction on how-to coming soon.
- Now PKG can be installed from home column , by making a folder named PACKGES on a USB-HDD , place your PKG files inside it, you can rename the PACKGES folder name from the options_default.ini file to your liking.
- Folders structure have been changed inside SonicMan-ODE,** please delete old installation and do a backup.
- Now you can start your video files from SonicMan-ODE.**under test
- Small other fixes.
- Speed up the scanning process for ps3 games, cobra API not used for fetching.
- A small fix to display the actual paths of ps3 games.
- Other small fixes.
Finally, from Joonie86
comes a MINECRAFT 1.05 ALL DLC FIX PKG with details below, as follows:
I made an Minecraft fix including 1.01-1.05 update as well as all unlockable contents, any one try this and please confirm if this works. I suggest 2 methods to run Minecraft:
1. Install Minecraft official pkg [about 87mb] and then install my pkg [via SonicMAN ODE 3.0]
If this fails:
2. Install Minecraft Official pkg and then install my pkg and finally try PSN PKG to ISO conversion method and launch it from Cobra ODE manager/browser to run it, it should work and unlocked.
It seems like people were already doing it long time ago, although I haven't tried this method yet. It seems like edat needed to placed in dev_hdd0/game/ folder instead of dev_hdd0/home folder.