- Following up on the previous
release, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Gamesonic
has updated his GameSonic PS3 Backup Manager to version 2.35 with source code and details below.
Download: Gamesonic Manager v2.35.pkg
/ Gamesonic Manager v2.35(No Retroarch).pkg
/ Source Webman 1.29.3u by Gamesonic.rar
Changelog rough translation: GameSonic Manager v2.35
The dev Orion
releases a new update of Gamesonic Manager in version 2.35. Changes:
- Fixed bug to put the background image I had bribed with various updates
- Now it is possible to apply the colors of the background grids to coverflow gui
- Now the console id and pdid will come preloaded at boot manager
- Posted game path display
Finally, from zar
: Hi, I have made a little study on webman gamesonic
and here is my result:
v1.29.2u Changelog announced:
- Added non-cobra and ccapi
- Italian translation completely remade by our staff
- When the covers are not present in webma gamesonic manager is present and the console will cover from the cover of gameosnic manager
- Direct link to gamesonic forum is no longer at home
- Utility fan Control set to maximum fan speed when it detects temperatures above 60 degrees in ps3 and 37 degrees in ps2 mode
- Preset to detect NTFS iso NTFS devices without using the application prpntfs ...
Here are the files:
Release: Webman v1.29.2u by Gamesonic.rar
Source: Source Webman 1.29.2u by Gamesonic.rar
sprx_size_released = 56369
sprx_size_compiled_with_src = 56369
My verification of the changelog from src:
1.29.3u Changelog announced:
- Italian = yes
- Cover = no
- Add link to gamsonic = yes
- Fan stuff = i guess it's strcpy((char*)tmp, STR_FANCTRL3 " " STR_ENABLED); => strcpy((char*)tmp, STR_FANCTRL3 " "); STR_ENABLED; STR_ENABLE ?! wtf, Weird, are you serious... nvm. Here, you just changed the message in notification, nothing else. So, Fan stuff = no.
- And nothing else !
- The direct downloads in webman settings page for gamesonic manager, iris manager, irisman and multiman
- Fixed bugs of control fan utility on cfw 4.46 cobra/rogero and habib who did set the fan control too high for ps3 fat
- Fixed bug for non notification viewing on cfw 4.53 cobra/habib was not
- Increased responsiveness of key combos on the xmb
Release: Webman v1.29.3u by Gamesonic
Source: Source Webman 1.29.3u by Gamesonic
sprx_size_released = 56671
sprx_size_compiled_with_src = 56676
1.29.3u bis Changelog announced:
- Brewlogy links = Yes
- And nothing else !
Source links: Source Webman 1.29.3u by Gamesonic.rar
sprx_size_released = 56913
sprx_size_compiled_with_src = 56913
- Cover = yes
- And nothing else!
I could do the same analysis for Gamesonic Manager, but I won't bother after I have seen several times the changelogs with fake features not available in the binary nor in the source code.