March 7, 2014 // 11:58 pm
- Following up on the previous
release, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Gamesonic
has updated his GameSonic PS3 Backup Manager once again to version 2.30 alongside Gamesonic Cobra CFW Manager v2.00 with source code and details below.
/ SoniMan-COBRA-ODE BTA-V1.zip
To quote, roughly translated: GameSonic Manager v2.30
The developer Orion returns with new updates to Gamesonic Manager v 2.30 and Gamesonic Cobra CFW Manager v2.00. Warning: this manager has additional functions other than IrisMan and Iris Manager
Gamesonic Manager v2.30:
Cobra Gamesonic CFW Manager v2.00:
- 9 GUI additions for a total of 31.
- Fixed many bugs with the fan control utility on cfw 4.55 cobra/habib.
- Updated tools to the network for an automatic gearbox the console id also on cfw 4.55 cobra/habib.
- To prevent damage on the user console is automatically dismounted if dev_flash is mounted as dev_blind or dev_habib.
- File Manager updated.
- Auto insertion of Mamba payload.
- Scanning of NTFS accelerated devices.
- Settings for showtime directly by the manager.
- Fixed conflicts with the control fan of webma on cfw 4.55.
- Bug: game updates don't work I'm looking for a solution.
- Enter all features of gamesonic manager v 2.28.
- Iso boot only from internal hd and non hd ntfs, since it's an iso.
- Masisma compatibility with all games that will be mounted as iso.
- Added compatibility with PSX games PS2
- Added scanning of BDVD-DVD ISO
I hope you enjoy.. this time it took me very given the large amount of additions.
Note: Gamesonic Cobra CFW Manager v2.20 download in few hours, need to fix a bug.
Thank you: Estwald, Habib, Aldo Vargas, Rancid-o, Myplay, Libretro and all users from PS3 scene.
Finally, below is a SonicMan Cobra ODE v1.0 WIP video as follows:
The developer Mussonero
are working on a new project called SonicMan (TEST called MultiSonic transducers) for all owners of Cobra ODE. The source code and all rights are Deank developer whom we thank for the source code.
This is an unofficial version of multiman which was developed from the old source code that you can find on the net.
We started by making a version ode as multiman for cfw is already perfect and we got very good results, work for the first release is still a lot but in the meantime we demonstrate our project with the underlying video, hope you like it.
Updated new SonicMan (final name release) and new video (above) - MultimSonic (test name) and added support games packages installation.
- First release (beta)
- Added support for COBRA ODE MCU V 2.0
- Added support for pkg (still in testing phase)
- Added support for Dumping (to use this feature the original game must be inserted in the PS3)
- Added ZIP support (still in testing phase)
- Added support for the covers of games the PS3
- Added the latest version of Showtime 4.5.304 (for this feature you need a usb pendrive)
Source code: No problem. Stable version release all source code.