February 20, 2014 // 9:42 pm
- Following up on the previous
releases, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Gamesonic
has updated his GameSonic PS3 Backup Manager to version 2.21 with source code and details below.
/ Gamesonic_Manager_v2.21(No retroarch).rar
To quote, roughly translated: GameSonic Manager v2.21
- added 5 new gui
- reordered global menu
- also fixed bug with images in the new gui
- inserted in the path of the games options screen games
Gamesonic Manager is fork of Iris Manager from the creator Estwald. Has many additional features and is one of the best managers in the PS3 scene.
- Almost all the original features of Iris Manager 2.92 (including ISO functions for payload Mamba and Cobra Custom Firmware 4.53 and 4.46 for non-HABIB cobra).
- Added a scan of the games on / GAMES , / GAMEZ , / BD_GAMES / PS3_GAMES and / PSXISO.
- Added option to scan / host_root and / dev_hdd0/video (for those titles where you use a particular folder for the stealth version of multiMAN).
- Added a new GUI mode: 4:08 × 6 × 6 grids from PS3ITA Manager (for a total of 4 GUI mode with and without cover).
- Added display of cover from multiMAN or ICON0.PNG.
- New buttons layout to resemble buttons multiMAN / XMB.
- Disabling re-scan of the games when you exit the File Manager.
- Added option to disable the loading of the payload for the Fan Control Utility.
- Added auto-preview and preview full screen for images (.jpg / .png).
- Added Network Tools.
- Added browser.
- Added showtime.
- Added Retroarch.
- Added automatic language detection.
- Auto setting options in games cfw cobra to work best.
- Discless Payload included in the default manager.
- The fan control utility is completely stable.
- Compatible with all CFW 3.41 to 4.55.
- Manager full stealth for the security on psn.
- Compatible with remote play for psp, psvita.