- Following up on the previous
revision, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Gamesonic
has updated his GameSonic Manager to version 2.03 followed by v2.05 for running PS3 game backups on Custom Firmware (CFW) with details below.
Below are the changes, roughly translated: Orion
returns even more aroused than before and with the help of Aldo Vargas
and releases a new update of Gamesonic Manager in version 2.03.
- Inserted game update (lowered considerably the resources used by this function)
- Updated the network tools for cfw 4.21-4.30-4.50-dex, 4.41
- Enter iris manager 2.80 changes
- Fixed small bug when starting the chart manager
- Control screen rearranged fan directory
- Instant access to retroarch and showtime
: Changelog v2.05:
To quote, roughly translated: The developer Orion
after a short break due to the updating of the site comes with full force to release the new version of Gamesonic Manager.
The changelog below:
- Translated several portions of the text of the manager
- Posted showtime v 4.4
- Posted showtime menu from which you can choose whether to load showtime if directly from the manager or its external directory
- Fixed bug of mamba payload on cfw 4.46 rebug and 4.53 steven
- Posted internet browser manager (will automatically connect to the official sony playstation page),
- Solved conflict between control fan utility and fan control utility of webman