- Following up on the previous
revisions, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Gamesonic
has updated his Gamesonic Manager to version 1.70 followed by v1.72 for running PS3 game backups on Custom Firmware (CFW) with details below.
To quote, roughly translated: The supermod Orion
has released a new version of Gamesonic Manager in version 1.70.
- Automatic language detection updated
- Added new background colors
- Added network tools
- Added ps3ita manager gui
- Fixed bug with control disable switch on fan
- Increased the speed of the manager
- When you start the manager will remain a second pause (black screen) to detect the games in order to avoid future errors in scanning
- Multi folder scanning gamez, games, games_bd, ps3_gamez
- Slightly changed the layout of keys to open the game settings in the triangle
- To exit from the various options (as in multiman), changed the order in network tools is now more ordered
My apologies for the bug in ps3ita where gui fails to load the ICON0.PNG that I failed to fit as it is the first time I include these gui.
: UPDATE 1 - compatible with iso ps2 on cfw 4.53 cobra habib with controller bugs. Update new version 1.72:
- Added network tools by ps3ita
- Fix payloads 4.21-4.30
- Detects when you first start the syscall cobra and automatically chooses the best settings for the discless backup
- Added fix forced of psn games