- Following up on the previous update, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Gamesonic
has updated his Gamesonic Manager to version 1.20 followed by v1.25 for running PS3 game backups on Custom Firmware (CFW) alongside Gamesonic Fan Control Utility v1.0.
/ Gamesonic Fan Control Utility v1.0.rar
To quote, roughly translated: Hi all, back with a new update to gamesonic manager. Given that Habib has released its cfw 4.53 I updated the manager by adding 4.53 payload.
- added payload 4.53
- update control fan utility
- completely stealth for online play
- complete for each cfw discless existed from 3.41-4.53
- can mount iso from ntfs devices on any cfw
- full compatibility with all cfw is cex that dex
- kept all other functions of iris manager v2.60b
- tested on cfw 4.53 habib
Thanks: Habib, Estwald, Rancid-o, Aldo Vargas, Pullecalo (designer)
Gamesonic Fan Control Utility v1.0
Hi all, after yesterday's release of gamesonic manager, today my first release. The name is Gamesonic fan control utility. I am not a copy and paste of the projects but 100% tested and improved for all PS3 consoles.
- full compatibility with both fat and slim console
- fixed payload mode
- fixed bugs that led consoles with cfw cobra in recovery mode
- full compatibility with all cfw
Tested on CFW 4.53 Habib v 1.01, 4.46 Cobra / Rogero. Thank you: Habib, Estwald, Pullecalo, Orion and Rancid-o.
Gamesonic Manger v 1.25
Hi guys, here I am again with a new relase of gamesonic manager this time in version 1.25. this new version is definitely the best I've ever developed from all aspects.
- Fixed support for CFW DEX and 4.46 4.41.
- Added a tools to create and extract the ISO.
- In Archive Manager now supports all ISO (FAT32/NTFS/EXTx) and finds all extensions mkv, avi, mp4, ogm, mpg and media files to make them start with "Showtime".
- Adding an exception in archive management to detect if an ISO is launched from a folder "BDISO", and if it is started by a "folder" is taken as BDISO Bluray Video.
- Fixed several bugs like filenames too long in Archive Manager and have added other small details and optimizations for example (now if it detects a device with NTFS partitions/EXTx the icon changes color throughout the waiting time prior to installation).
- Increased speed and stability of the manager.
- In cobra cfw just get discless patched files and install the game in the BDVD mode and will start without problems.(For this CFW are not enabled the discless locale payload as it needs them)
- Full discless for each cfw.(further files for patched cfw 4.53 to support some games that gave black screen)
- Put new soundtracks to manager just to make it more original.
- NTFS support for each CFW (in testing phase)
- Completely Stealth for online play.
Thank you: Estwald, Rancid-o, Aldo Vargas, Habib, franzes, Pullecalo. Guys I repeat that the source code will be released when there will be the release of ode version, that I think will take a while to arrive anyway I hope you enjoy my work.