- Following up on the latest Rebug / Cobra REX v4.53.3U PS3 CFW
update and the previous
revision, today Italian PlayStation 3 developers Alexander
have released Ferrox / Cobra 4.46 PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware) with the changes outlined below.
Download: PS3 CFW 4.46 Ferrox / Cobra PUP
PUP MD5: 4916d4de1facb75fa1c2b0b422a8287f
To quote, roughly translated: PS3 CFW 4.46 CEX FERROX / COBRA 7 by Orion!
Orion has created a version of the CFW 4.46 FERROX with the functions of Cobra 7.00. In addition to the functions Cobra now we will also have the stability CFW 4.46 FERROX! This work was only possible thanks to the source of the Cobra dongle released
by Team Cobra.
Access to PSN:
- Disabled the CoreOS and control ECDSA.
- LV1: LV2 patched to remove the protection.
- LV1: Peek & Poke.
- LV2: Peek & Poke.
- LV1: patched coreOs Hash Check (prevents the brick consoles downgraded not dehashed).
- RSOD ByPass. Access to the XMB with the Red Screen present.
- Ability to start the game up to 4.46.
- Install Package Files.
- Folder "MyGames" (For WebMan).
- Compatibility with ReactPSN.
- PSN Disabled (You can use Spoof 4.60).
- Steady as the OFW 4.46.
- [NEW] Added features of the Cobra dongle!
You can log in using the 4.60 Spoof SEN Enabler 5.5.1
or PSNPatch 4.60.01
Plugin to load the Boot of the PS3 we have to put them in / dev_hdd0 / the PS3. To ensure it is loaded we will create a text file and call it "boot_plugins.txt" and write the various Directory Plugin to load. Then enter the file in / dev_hdd0 /.
[Register or Login to view code]Tested:
- CECH 2004A - By REIZA72
- CECH 2504A - By Orion
- CHECH04 - By SNK
During the tests I noticed that while playing and press the PS to see the XMB, the column Games will come loaded correctly unlike the Rogero CFW Cobra.