- Following up on their previous
release, today French PlayStation 3 developers Dev-Team-SPT
have released Cinavia Remover Tools RC1 followed by RC2 (unreleased) and RC3 for all PS3 CFW (CEX) 4.3X / 4.XX Custom Firmware.
/ Cinavia tools Remover-RC3.pkg
To quote, roughly translated: Here is a homebrew that will allow you to remove DRM protection Cinavia as simply as possible and it will also allow you to restore the Cinavia DRM protection if you want.
So, no need to include this function in a CFW with this homebrew to do it for you quickly.
- Removes DRM Cinavia protection and restoration allows it if you wish.
- Compatible CFW [CEX] 4.30 / 4.31 / 4.40 / 4.41 / 4.46
- Not compatible Cobra CFW / CFW DEX / D-REX
- Copy the package to a USB drive formatted in fat32
- Connect the device to the console and install the package via "install_package_file"
- Then run the homebrew from this icon in the game column of XMB
- Choose from the main menu: Remove or Restore Cinavia DRM Protection
- Then confirm again your choice and follow the instructions. (Basically always put YES to restart the console)
- Removes DRM Cinavia protection and restoration allows it if you wish
- Added compatibility for CFW's 4.50 and 4.53 CEX
Compatible: CFW 4.4x / 4.5x CEX (not compatible CFW cobra edition or DEX)
Hi all, here is an update build RC3 for CINAVIA Tools remover. This little homebrew will allow you to enable or disable the cinavia DRM protection. It is just convenient and easy to use for users of the different CFW 4.xx CEX available on the web.
- To enable / disable the Cinavia DRM protection quickly
- Installation directory: dev_hdd0/game/CINAVIA00
- Compatible CFW CEX 4.41 / 4.46 / 4.50 / 4.53 / 4.55 (also compatible CFW Rebug Lite and REX)
The Rebug compatibility also allows you to reactivate the function Cinavia DRM because BD playback is not 100% when the protection is disabled. That's why I said that this little work under CFW 4.46 Rebug or Lite. Enjoy!
STP-Team / ARCH