- This weekend roid clive
shared the original Resident Evil 4 & Veronica EBOOT.BIN and PARAM.SFO files, and ryu002003
has made available a Biohazard Revival Selection PS3 3.55 / 3.41 CFW fix for use with the Biohazard Revival Selection JPN PS3 JPMORGAN
release (BLJM60372) on PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware.
Download: Biohazard Revival Selection PS3 3.55 / 3.41 CFW Fix
/ Resident Evil 4 & Veronica EBOOT.BIN and PARAM.SFO Files
Below are the Biohazard Revival Selection PS3 3.55 / 3.41 CFW fix instructions, to quote:
1) copy file to /PS3_GAME/PKGDIR/PARAM.SFO replace old file
2) copy file to /PS3_GAME/PARAM.SFO
3) you need one disc game bluray in driver loading game Biohazard Revival Selection with multiMAN
or another manager
4) install game with icon Biohazard Revival Selection
Instructions for making the Biohazard Revival Selection JPN PS3 JPMORGAN game work:
1. Extract the game with Winrar.
2. Extract again starting from the "jpm-biorev.rar."
3. Enter the folder "PS3_EXTRA/D000" and rename the file to DATA000.PKG DATA000.pkg (pkg must be in lowercase).
4. Enter the folder "PS3_EXTRA/D001" and rename the file to DATA000.PKG DATA001.pkg (pkg must be in lowercase).
5. Now just copy the 2 files and DATA000.pkg DATA001.pkg at the root of a USB stick or external hard drive.
6. 2 pkg install the files through the folder "Install Package Files".
7. Multiman Start any game and go back to the XMB.
8. Start the Biohazard directly from XMB.
- The system will say that the game needs the 3.66 FW and ask if you want to edit the PARAM.SFO to 3.55, this time press YES.
- The game has English audio and subtitles and menus in Japanese.