April 17, 2014 // 11:30 pm
- Following up on the PS4 TestKits Generation 2 Firmware
leak, today some screenshots have surfaced
) of the new PlayStation 4 Dev Kit System Update 1.72 with a few brief PS4 Testing Kit (for PlayStation 4) User Interface Model DUH-T1000AA details about them below.
Download: Testing Kit (for PlayStation 4) User Interface Model DUH-T1000AA.rar
(All 60 screenshots)
To quote: New Update 1.72 and some dev kit system screenshoots.
This is just screenshots of them.
It's the Dev Kit OS, which is either unlocked on a regular console, or installed onto a regular console with this firmware.
As always, we will post more information on PlayStation 4 Dev Kit System Update 1.72 as it becomes available and enjoy!
: According to NetYaroze
, the original source of the Testing Kit (for PlayStation 4) User Interface Model DUH-T1000AA (Debug Settings) screenshots is HERE
courtesy of Robert Sebo
(Slovenska Republika, Bratislava).
- DUH-T1000AA PlayStation 4 Testing Kit (for PlayStation 4)
- DUH-D1000AA Development Kit (for PlayStation 4)
Below is some additional PS4 Dev / Test Kit information (from EussNL
via psdevwiki.com/ps4/) as follows:
PS4 Activation Key
Location: ( USB: )\ps4_activation.afv
Only used by Nonretail. Activation expires in 90 days, reducing several development functions of a TestKit/DevKit. File is generated on request by Sony and tied to console serial. The activation key is a xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx string (where x = hexadecimal)
PS4 Development Kits
- first generation: graphics card with A10 APU only A10 APU Card
- second or third generation: 'PS4 Devkit (codename:Orbis)' DVKT-KS000K-xx series / DVKT-KW000K-xx series and DVKT-BS000K-xx series / DVKT-BW000K-xx series
- fourth generation: DEHT series
- fifth generation: DUT-DAWxxxK-Ty series / DUT-TAHxxxK-yy series
- sixth generation (retail chassis): DUH-D1000xA series / DUH-T1000xA series
Tip: FCC and MIC contain lots of model numbers
[Register or Login to view code]