August 17, 2011 // 11:56 am
- Today International Software Development Senior Manager David Thach
has announced a release date, track list and software bundle for Everybody Dance alongside a video trailer below.
To quote: I'm happy to announce that Everybody Dance, this year's hottest high-energy party game for PlayStation 3, is launching in North America on October 18!
Starting on the 18th, you'll be able to pick up a copy of Everybody Dance for $39.99, or a bundle pack for $99.99 which includes a copy of the game, a PlayStation Move motion controller and a PlayStation Eye camera, so you'll have everything that you need to get your dance party started.
Join the fun as you dance to 40 tracks alongside the authentic music videos from top artists like Usher, LMFAO, Duck Sauce and more! Using the PlayStation Move motion controller and PlayStation Eye camera to track your performances, you'll be able to dance solo or have a friend join in for cooperative partner routines and competitive dance battles.
You can also play with 19 of your friends in a dance off using Everybody Dance's Party Play mode. Best of all, you'll be able to use the PlayStation Eye camera to capture your performances so that you can upload videos to everybodydancegame.com and then send links to your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
If you think that you've got all the best moves, let your creativity take center stage by using our innovative Dance Creator to choreograph your own routines set to any of our 40 hit tracks. You can even challenge your friends to see how well they can score against the routines you created in local play!
Not a world-class dancer? Not a problem! Everyone can get in on the fun by choosing from Beginner, Intermediate and Professional routines. Everybody Dance also lets you practice your skills through detailed routine breakdowns with the Dance Class feature.
All that dancing will really help you work up a sweat, so be sure to use Everybody Dance's Dance Workout feature to track your fitness progress and calories burned while you're playing the game.
Check out the new trailer below for a taste of the Everybody Dance experience.
Everybody Dance will feature 40 tracks including:
• Amerie, 1 Thing
• Barry White, You're The First, The Last, My Everything
• Basement Jaxx, Where's Your Head At
• Billy Idol with Generation X, Dancing with Myself
• Bodyrockers, I Like The Way
• Carl Douglas, Kung Fu Fighting
• CeCe Peniston, Finally
• Chromeo, Night By Night
• Dam-Funk, Hood Pass Intact
• Deadmau5, Ghosts 'N' Stuff (feat. Rob Swire)
• Diana Ross , Upside Down
• Duck Sauce, Barbra Streisand
• Ellie Goulding, Starry Eyed
• Elton John, I'm Still Standing
• Fatboy Slim, Praise You
• Groove Armada, Superstylin'
• Ida Corr Vs Fedde Le Grand, Let Me Think About It
• Jay Sean featuring Lil Wayne, Down
• Kool And The Gang, Get Down On It
• Lady Gaga, Born This Way
• LMFAO, Party Rock Anthem
• M/A/R/R/S, Pump Up The Volume
• Miami Sound Machine, Dr Beat
• New Kids On The Block, You Got It (The Right Stuff)
• Nicole Scherzinger, Don't Hold Your Breath
• Ok Go, Here It Goes Again
• Outkast, The Way You Move
• Puretone, Addicted To Bass
• R. Kelly, Step In The Name of Love
• Raphael Saadiq, Radio
• Republica, Ready To Go
• Rihanna, Rude Boy
• SNAP!, The Power
• Sublime, Santeria
• The Chemical Brothers, Hey Boy Hey Girl
• Tiesto v Diplo feat Busta Rhymes, C`Mon (Catch `Em By Surprise)
• Tinie Tempah, Pass Out
• Usher featuring Pitbull, DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love
• Usher featuring will.i.am, OMG
• Willow, Whip My Hair
We'll also be offering additional songs for download via the PlayStation Network starting from October 18, so you'll never run out of hot new tracks and choreographed routines.
Be sure to pick up Everybody Dance when it launches on October 18.