- In an interview with PALGN, Naughty Dog game designer Evan Wells talked about the Upcoming PlayStation 3 exclusive, Uncharted. In the interview, Wells reveals much about the game including its length, quest, and why the game is perfect only for the PS3. Some of the key features revealed are as followed:
- First play-through should last 10-12 hours.
- There will be four levels of difficulty.
- There are 60 little treasures hidden throughout the game to keep the gamer immersed for hours on in, expanding the length of the game's experience.
- Rumble is built right into the game.
"We've also put into the game a medal system, so as you're playing the game if you perform special feats you'll get medals, such as getting a certain number of headshots, getting a certain number of headshots in a row, killing people, doing a special brawl combo, just lots of things along the way that will unlock the medals.
The medals then contribute to your overall medal score and your medal scores then feed into our bonus system which allows all of the unlockables to be unlocked." said Evan Wells.