- SCEE's European Product Manager Richard Yap
has unveiled details of the upcoming Uncharted 2 Siege Expansion PS3 DLC today, which hits PSN to download later this month.
To quote: Naughty Dog
has updated me with some great news for the multiple award winning Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. I'm pleased to announce the guys have pulled out all the stops to deliver more downloadable content for all you fans out there!
The 'Siege Expansion' pack will be hitting PSN later this month (RRP €5.99 / £4.79) So what can you look forward to this time?
The pack includes 6 character skins, a new co-op game mode for 2-3 players, 2 new maps and 11 additional Trophies (10 Bronze and 1 Silver).
• You Can't Break Me - Complete All 3 Co-op Objective Maps on Crushing
• Under Siege - Finish Wave 10 in 1 Siege Game
• Speedy - Get 10 First! Medals
• I'll Cover You - Get 50 Defender Medals
• Fallen Angel - Get 50 Afterlife Medals
• Not So Fast - Get 20 Shut'em Down Medals
• Jack Of All Trades - Get 15 Triple Threat Medals
• You Run, I'll Shoot - Get 10 Protectorate Medals
• Back At Ya - Get 50 Retaliation Medals
• Kneel Before Z.. - Get 5 Put'em Down Medals
• Rock a Rhyme - Get 100 Tricky Medals
The 6 character skins are: Wetsuit Drake, Baseball Shirt Drake, Prakoso, Platzor, Glowzor and Dead Explorer.
The new co-operative "Siege" game mode is for 2-3 players, and can be enjoyed on 9 multiplayer maps, with 2 new ones included in this pack: The Museum and The Highrise.
And finally team up and fight your way through 10 rounds, battling the clock and waves of progressively tougher enemies as you locate and defend a series of Capture Points.