PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Home PS4 News - Latest PlayStation 4 and PS3 News

May 4, 2009 // 2:03 am - One of the most anticipated PlayStation 3 games of 2009 will be officially released on May 26th, 2009.

However, if you look hard enough, you may be able to find the Infamous at retail stores right now and you might be able to purchase it.

At least two different people were able to acquire a copy of Infamous more than three weeks early. They were nice enough to share their exploits on GameSpot and NeoGAF forums.

Infamous went to gold status on April 15th, so the broken street date was to be expected sooner or later. Hopefully, this will lead to Sony releasing Infamous early so impatient fans can get their hands on the long-awaited exclusive title.

The game has been getting some astonishing praise from critics, and appears like this one will be one of those great PS3 games of the year!

Retailers Break Street Date of May 26, Selling inFamous for PS3

Retailers Break Street Date of May 26, Selling inFamous for PS3

Retailers Break Street Date of May 26, Selling inFamous for PS3

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene and PS4 Hacks & JailBreak updates with PlayStation 4 homebrew PS4 Downloads.



#23 - CyanCaze - May 7, 2009 // 9:57 pm
CyanCaze's Avatar
Quote Originally Posted by gygabyte666 View Post
And your BS continues. No one cares anymore. 3/4 of this post made no sense and it was almost sad to try to read through. You are a pure disappointment and you clearly have nothing good to comeback with.

You're simply an ignorant, self-centered moron who loves to hear the sound of their own voice. This whole thing is dead to me now. I can't stand to hear anymore of your 7 year old arguments anymore.

Have fun fighting with yourself, I will waste no more time fighting with someone with the IQ of a dildo. This was never going to end and unless I quit now it never will. It was fun before your down-syndrome started kicking in. I'm sure you will repost simply to get in the last word or try to comeback at me with one more pointless joke, but this has gone far enough and is wasting too much of my time. Just don't forget to lube up before letting your 'boss' ram it on up there. Bye moron
Stupid goat replies back yay for the hole freaking world. "Reviewer" is a actual term, look it up you stupid cow.

If no one cares why are you replying back after 3 days? Honestly I have time to sit here and write a comment out in 10 minutes, but you freaking have no life as to go away for 3 days and the best come back you have is "Everything you said makes no sense!" Honestly are you really that sad?

Next you seem very homophobic so I'm guessing you are a homosexual yourself, So go to a bath house and have a good time you earned it you dumb freak.

#22 - gygabyte666 - May 7, 2009 // 2:17 pm
gygabyte666's Avatar
Quote Originally Posted by CyanCaze View Post
Read my tittle.... I review games for the website dummy. Although I modified it my self you can ask Boss I already do reviews. But once again you have yet to prove that you can fight without swearing. I understand having you head in a elephants butt probably sucks but I thought you would be able to do a better job then that. Speaking of which why did you do that and what was that goo in your hair?

At any rate, I am enjoying how much you hate me and how I can push your buttons without even trying . I didn't even say anything remotely wrong in any of my posts and you claim I was wrong when you clearly have the intellect of a 5 year old with brain damage.

About the 4th grade comments the funny thing is they worked for you LOL! You stated complaining that I called you noob and didn't realize I am talking to you like I would a 10 year old girl who said the same things. So in my mind that's what you are. Because it still provoked a reaction that is pretty close to what I predicted.

As for Art's and Crafts I laughed so hard when you got mad I said something about them. That was golden. Hey me and you should have a comedy routine together because they will not only get a kick out of your face but the stuff you say is golden. Hell we can call it Cyan & the stupid fat fanboyish dinosaur.

But for now I'm off to a friends house later.

And your BS continues. No one cares anymore. 3/4 of this post made no sense and it was almost sad to try to read through. You are a pure disappointment and you clearly have nothing good to comeback with.

You're simply an ignorant, self-centered moron who loves to hear the sound of their own voice. This whole thing is dead to me now. I can't stand to hear anymore of your 7 year old arguments anymore.

Have fun fighting with yourself, I will waste no more time fighting with someone with the IQ of a dildo. This was never going to end and unless I quit now it never will. It was fun before your down-syndrome started kicking in. I'm sure you will repost simply to get in the last word or try to comeback at me with one more pointless joke, but this has gone far enough and is wasting too much of my time. Just don't forget to lube up before letting your 'boss' ram it on up there. Bye moron

#21 - sv93 - May 6, 2009 // 2:31 pm
sv93's Avatar
I wish I could get that game now, I'll have to wait until the 26th though, as I've got no money right now and those stores I've got a feeling those stores are no where near me.

#20 - CyanCaze - May 6, 2009 // 11:30 am
CyanCaze's Avatar
Read my tittle.... I review games for the website dummy. Although I modified it my self you can ask Boss I already do reviews. But once again you have yet to prove that you can fight without swearing. I understand having you head in a elephants butt probably sucks but I thought you would be able to do a better job then that. Speaking of which why did you do that and what was that goo in your hair?

At any rate, I am enjoying how much you hate me and how I can push your buttons without even trying . I didn't even say anything remotely wrong in any of my posts and you claim I was wrong when you clearly have the intellect of a 5 year old with brain damage.

About the 4th grade comments the funny thing is they worked for you LOL! You stated complaining that I called you noob and didn't realize I am talking to you like I would a 10 year old girl who said the same things. So in my mind that's what you are. Because it still provoked a reaction that is pretty close to what I predicted.

As for Art's and Crafts I laughed so hard when you got mad I said something about them. That was golden. Hey me and you should have a comedy routine together because they will not only get a kick out of your face but the stuff you say is golden. Hell we can call it Cyan & the stupid fat fanboyish dinosaur.

But for now I'm off to a friends house later.

#19 - gygabyte666 - May 6, 2009 // 9:04 am
gygabyte666's Avatar
Quote Originally Posted by CyanCaze View Post

So I don't care about rep I use it as a way to make sure I am posting up to Bosses standards and to make sure if anyone disagrees with me I can read why.

Lastly replying back indicates to me that not only are you unable to hold a argument but you are also everything you claimed I was, so basically you are noob who wants to win a stupid argument that never would have happened if you were civil in the first place. In other words you are not only a fanboy but also a DORK. So go do what ever it is you do, I'm assuming it's arts and crafts because that's about the only thing you are smart enough to do....

Oh and BTW Saying that you are stupid doesn't qualify as me saying I'm "Better then you", You obviously have a inferiority complex so I'll let you get back to crying in the corner.


LMAO! In case you haven't noticed yet, only a small portion of your posts are even worth replying to, the rest is simply mindless babble. BTW, I didn't even read that rep thing you added, I have no interest in reading something that is going to make you more of an egomaniac than you already are. First of all this 'up to bosses standards' is a joke. I'm all for commitment on a forum or something else but you really worded that in a bad way! Your like a sad, lonely child who needs to hold mommy's hand while going online. Do you even get paid to kiss all that ass on here or has it become a natural feeling for you during your boy scout days?

Now then, i'm using fourth grade jokes? WTF do you think your doing? DORK?! Really?! LOL dude you are a total moron, end of story! Think logically before you post a reply in an attempt to retaliate when it only makes you look like a hypocrite. The whole 'noob' thing didn't help your case much either and i'm not even gonna go into the 'muskrat' joke, as that was just a sad attempt from a very desperate source. Dumbass, grow up and stop posting already, you had more of a case before the last few replies. Now you are just making me and everyone else who reads the comments, laugh. BTW that would be AT you and not with you. Didn't want for your egotistical attitude to get a boner over the confusion of thinking you did something right.

Lastly as this simply just bothered me. Why did you have to go and attack arts and crafts? Are you saying that all the people who enjoy that are bad people, or that they are too stupid for 'normal' things? I know plenty of people who have a far greater IQ than your brain dead, who actually enjoy doing those kinds of things as a hobby. Shut your face and stop getting so damn worked up, now you are just running out of useful to say and its making you look like an idiot. What are you staying up everyday just to see if I reply or something? Your intellect has just gone down the toilet and I almost feel bad for commenting back. It's like i'm picking on one who doesn't have the brain capacity to pick back.

Get the cactus out of your butt and stop being such a prick. This whole argument is going in circles...

#18 - CyanCaze - May 6, 2009 // 7:07 am
CyanCaze's Avatar
[QUOTE=gygabyte666;261316]OMFG dude, I already said it, enough! I don't want this crap to continue. The only reason i'm posting this is because you are just so full of crap. I can very well hold an argument without saying any 'foul' language. I say it like that because I want you to look around you, everywhere you go, everywhere you look you'll see and hear 'this' kind of language. I also don't care about losing a rep. I really didn't even notice that bar until the one guy mentioned it. Why would I care about that when I didn't even notice it? Unlike you, I don't need a green bar to tell me I should feel good about myself, I mean really.

I came in here and posted my personal opinion and wished to leave it at that, but you and the other guy had to come in and make it all personal, running your mouth with all your 'facts' and other BS. You have to be the only one I have ever seen get so mad about a few words posted on a forum! That is hilarious to me, you are a total joke man. The other guy at least dropped it, at least for now anyway, but you are still pressing on for some reason, probably just to get in the last word before I get 'banned' so you can be the winner or whatever. Please! It doesn't even matter to me and it really shouldn't. Commenting is nice but the only reason I check the site is for news. I don't really need to comment and because of people like you, its a no wonder a lot of people don't.

Like I said, I can totally do this without swearing but why should I? It just makes it more fun and interesting to read that way. Violence, anger, cussing, it is EVERYWHERE and the fact that you can't take it proves that you are one who is stupid. If you can't handle simple stupid words on an internet page, than you have some serious issues and should probably start taking meds. Its the internet as you yourself mentioned. Anyone can talk s*it (

#17 - gygabyte666 - May 5, 2009 // 9:45 pm
gygabyte666's Avatar
Quote Originally Posted by CyanCaze View Post
Yeah same here boss but I'm tired of this guy insulting everyone who disagrees or proves him wrong. Anyway I'll be more active in about a week when my driving stuff is over.


OMFG dude, I already said it, enough! I don't want this crap to continue. The only reason i'm posting this is because you are just so full of crap. I can very well hold an argument without saying any 'foul' language. I say it like that because I want you to look around you, everywhere you go, everywhere you look you'll see and hear 'this' kind of language. I also don't care about losing a rep. I really didn't even notice that bar until the one guy mentioned it. Why would I care about that when I didn't even notice it? Unlike you, I don't need a green bar to tell me I should feel good about myself, I mean really.

I came in here and posted my personal opinion and wished to leave it at that, but you and the other guy had to come in and make it all personal, running your mouth with all your 'facts' and other BS. You have to be the only one I have ever seen get so mad about a few words posted on a forum! That is hilarious to me, you are a total joke man. The other guy at least dropped it, at least for now anyway, but you are still pressing on for some reason, probably just to get in the last word before I get 'banned' so you can be the winner or whatever. Please! It doesn't even matter to me and it really shouldn't. Commenting is nice but the only reason I check the site is for news. I don't really need to comment and because of people like you, its a no wonder a lot of people don't.

Like I said, I can totally do this without swearing but why should I? It just makes it more fun and interesting to read that way. Violence, anger, cussing, it is EVERYWHERE and the fact that you can't take it proves that you are one who is stupid. If you can't handle simple stupid words on an internet page, than you have some serious issues and should probably start taking meds. Its the internet as you yourself mentioned. Anyone can talk s*it (

#16 - maxpwer222 - May 5, 2009 // 5:40 pm
maxpwer222's Avatar
I will never understand how people can get so upset over something so trivial.

#15 - CyanCaze - May 5, 2009 // 5:34 pm
CyanCaze's Avatar
Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
Yea, we review all posts here so like his others with foul language they get edited daily by the Staff. Occasionally we'll slap offenders with a -Rep, but as you can probably imagine it means little to the offenders.

Personally, I enjoy the debating (it livens things up here ).. just can do without the bad language.

Yeah same here boss but I'm tired of this guy insulting everyone who disagrees or proves him wrong. Anyway I'll be more active in about a week when my driving stuff is over.

#14 - PS4 News - May 5, 2009 // 2:44 pm
PS4 News's Avatar
Quote Originally Posted by CyanCaze View Post
You signed a agreement when you signed up for the site that you wouldn't say anything vulgar to flame other members. You say you don't care about the rules yet you come to the site and expect to be welcomed? No I think Boss (Site admin) is going to be pissed when he sees what you said. You signed a agreement when you came to the site and you disobeyed the agreement you had with the site.

Yea, we review all posts here so like his others with foul language they get edited daily by the Staff. Occasionally we'll slap offenders with a -Rep, but as you can probably imagine it means little to the offenders.

Personally, I enjoy the debating (it livens things up here ).. just can do without the bad language.