- Following up on their v1.51.0
release, today PlayStation 3 developer SubJunk
has announced that PS3 Media Server 1.52.0 is now available for Windows and Linux users.
Download: PS3 Media Server 1.52.0 (Windows)
/ PS3 Media Server 1.52.0 (Linux)
/ PS3 Media Server 1.52.0 (Mac)
To quote: Changelog:
- Fix program starting on Linux
- Support videos with resolutions that are not divisible by 4
- Improved overscan-compensation
- Fixed the display of Hebrew subtitles
- Improvements to logging
- Updated Czech language (thanks, valib!)
For 1.23.0 and above:
- Just uninstall the older version and install newer one
For versions prior to 1.23.0:
- To retain your old settings you may have to copy your old config file/s to a new directory.
- To find out where the new directory is on your computer, run the program and go to the Traces tab and look on the 14th line, the line that says "Profile directory:", that is the folder your config files should be saved now.
- If you use the "media library / cache" option you should reset it.