- Following up on their previous
release, this weekend the PS3 Media Server folks have released version 1.50.1 Beta 61 for Windows and Linux users.
Download: PS3 Media Server 1.50.1 Build 61 (Windows)
/ PS3 Media Server 1.50.1 Build 61 (Linux)
To quote from SubJunk
on the PlayStation 3 Media Server v1.50.1 Build 61 changes:
This build functions as the bleeding-edge testing version of PMS. Here you can find features and bugfixes before they are added to the official version, and sometimes ones that never will be. Using this build is mostly a way for you to see the newest developments and to help us by providing feedback.
Changelog 1.50.1 Build 61:
- Switched from using Git source back to SVN
- Synchronised with official r1024 from r1014
- Updated MediaInfo for Windows and OS X to 0.7.53 from 0.7.52
- Updated MPlayer and MEncoder for OSX to SB22, in sync with the Windows version.
- Updated MPlayer and MEncoder to SB22 (Changelog: MPlayer & MEncoder SB22 released Spirton)
- Updated MPlayer and MEncoder for OSX to SB21, in sync with the Windows version.
- Updated MPlayer and MEncoder to SB21 (Changelog: MPlayer & MEncoder SB21 released Spirton)
- Updated MPlayer and MEncoder for OSX to SB20 (Changelog: MPlayer & MEncoder SB20 released Spirton)
- Updated FFmpeg for OSX to 0.9.1
- Increment year
- Updated FFmpeg to r35509 from r31564
- Try to fix tsMuxeR with newer FFmpeg versions based on FFmpeg #898 comment (ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/898)
- Updated to latest versions of libraries (codec, jdom, logback and slf4j)
Shagrath for the main project.
Chocolateboy, lokkju, jscott, ExSport and idavies, in no particular order, for code contributions.
DPT, jpagie, mads and mazey for private testing.
Tianuchka for help with translations.
The dozens of users who provide feedback in order to let me know what needs to be improved.