August 28, 2014 // 11:56 pm
- Following up on Sony's PS3 Firmware v4.65
release and his previous
update, today French PlayStation 3 developer arachetous
made available a PS3 4.65 Spoof Enabler / Disabler which allows 4.xx CEX CFW users to connect to PSN with details below.
Download: Spoof 4.65 for all CFW 4.xx v1.06 by ARCH.pkg
/ Spoof 4.65 for all CFW 4.xx v1.06 by ARCH.pkg
(Mirror) / SPOOF 4.65 for all CFW 4.xx v1.07 by ARCH.pkg
To quote, roughly translated: 4.65 Spoof Enabler/Disabler
- Spoof 4.65 for all CFW 4.xx
SPOOF package 4.65 for all CFW CEX 4.60 / 4.55 / 4.50 / Rebug REX 4.46.1 / Unofficial Rebug 4.53.1.
The connection to the PSN then works enjoy !
- Compatible standard CFW 4.55 CEX only version
- Not compatible Rebug or CFW Cobra edition or no-BD
- Enabling and disabling spoof easily
- Add: certificate / CAxx version 4.60
Update v1.03 / v1.04:
- Add: support CFW 4.50 CEX Standard
- Add: support CFW Rebug REX 4.46.1
- Add: support CFW Rebug LITE 4.46.1 Edition
- Add: Support CFW 4.55 no-BD Edition
- Correct if bug connection psn with spoof 4.60 for rebug rex
CFW's Not compatible:
- Rogero 4.55 / 4.50 CEX (and no-BD edition)
- Zero / Habib 4.60 / 4.55 / 4.50 CEX (and no-BD edition)
- Ferrox 4.60 / 4.55 / 4.50 CEX (and no-BD edition)
- Arch 4.60 / 4.55 / 4.50 CEX (and no-BD edition)
- Rebug 4.46.1 REX Edition (only on Retail / Normal mode)
- Unofficial Rebug 4.53.1 (only on Retail / Normal mode)
- All CFW Cobra Edition and CFW DEX or CFW 3.xx
- Delete your old spoof if you have one installed
- Download and install the package
- Launch the application, choose the version of your CFW and then choose to enable or disable the spoof 4.60
- Then put yes to two successive questions (yes to reboot, yes to hard reboot)
- Console restarts and ok
: For CFW's Rebug, set in normal mode through the Rebug Toolbox. If you have a PS3 that does not restart correctly.. No panic, just reinstall your CFW by the recovery mode.
CFW ARCH 4.65 FLEX v1.03 [SPOOF & WebMan INTEGRATE]
Download: CFW CEX ARCH FLEX 4.65 v1.03 [spoof 4.70 & webman integrate].rar
(209.46 MB) / FLEXTOOLS v1.02.pkg
PUP MD5: 6D1085BA86D8D040D8D8BC382AD6E9F7
To quote: CFW ARCH FLEX is CEX Standard with the COBRA 7.03 added function and integrated WEBMAN.
Based on the COREOS of CFW Rebug 4.65.1 & 4.46.1 to make a CFW really very stable and both easy to use for novices.
This CFW has a spoof embedded 4.70 (only in normal mode) as well as the latest version of Webman Mod (by Aldostools) modified and adapted.
A package named flextools planned for this CFW is to simplify use, this is detailed below.
PS3 CFW CEX 4 65 ARCH FLEX v1 03 Demo Video
- Patch Peek and poke support
- Patch RSOD Bybass
- Compatible Reactpsn
- Patch BT / BluRay DISC
- Patch QA Token compatibility
- LV1 Disable System Integrity Check and allow mapping of protected memory
- Patch OtherOS ( OtherOS++ support actived )
- Patch Remote Play
- Patch Alphabetical
- Cinavia full patched
- Compatible ISO psx/ps2/psp/BD/DVD and game remaster or mini
- Version spoofer 4.70 ( connexion PSN ok ) ( enabled by default in the normal fashion only, per way for DEX )
- Latest Webman Mod by Aldostools (modified and adapted for the CFW Flex only)
- Compatible connexion ProDG ( only in DEX/debug mode )
- Compatible rebug toolbox
- All functions Debug in DEX Mode
- Webman and options install_package_file and app_home and are in a stealth folder named PlayStation 3
- Possibility of downgrade with CFW downgrader ( with QA activated )
- Compatible with any model PS3 (fat or slim)
- Compatible CCAPI 2.60 Rev2
- Change coldboot audio and video
- Change wave background
- v1.00 Beta version
- v1.01 / v1.02 - Beta 2, various bug fixes
- v1.03 - Stable version
Aldostools (for webman mod original)
DeanK (for the original coding Webman)
Rebug Team (for COREOS's)
iMCSx (for vsh patcher
to fix 80710A06 error code)
When starting the ps3, Webman is automatically loaded by default.
Webman has shortcuts like:
- R2 + TRIANGLE (disable syscall and erases history before connecting to the psn for example)
- L3 + L2 + SQUARE (toggle based DEX / Debug)
- L3 + L2 + X (rocker CEX QA menu DEX menu or vice versa)
- L3 + L2 + ROUND (back to normal function)
All shortcuts are displayed in webman setting.
To disable Webman, install the FLEXTOOLS package and disable Webman or choose different options. You can disable the spoof 4.70 also with this tool.
: The fan control is enabled by default. If you find that it is unnecessary or too noisy, disable this function in Webman setting also. Installation by recovery mode recommended!
Finally, below are other some recent PS3 v4.65 Custom Firmware (CFW) releases for those interested: