- Sony Senior Social Media Specialist Rey Gutierrez
is here with the new PS3, PS Vita and PSN releases for the upcoming week today, as follows:
PixelJunk Monsters: Ultimate HD features more than 30 hours of gameplay, remastered graphics, added touchscreen input, and includes the Encore expansion, as well as the extra towers, enemies, and levels from the Deluxe edition.
PixelJunk Monsters: Ultimate HD (PS Vita)
- In PixelJunk Monsters: Ultimate HD the player controls a defender-of-the-forest character in a lush environment.
The player's goal is to strategically defend the pathway to his homebase from an onslaught of various threatening monsters. In between waves of monster attacks, the player scrambles to reinforce his defenses by collecting gold coins and jewels from fallen enemies to finance new towers and research deadlier weapons.
- Designed to be "the platformer to end all platformers" from the design team at Pwnee Studios, Cloudberry Kingdom is an innovative and endlessly challenging platformer that adapts to your skill level.
Thanks to a dynamic AI system designed around the creator's study of platforming games - flow, spacing, rhythm, player expectation - Cloudberry can provide a very simple and enjoyable platforming experience for inexperienced players or can ratchet up the challenge to insane (but always beatable) levels of hair-raising, face-melting difficulty.
- Dishing out justice, one grenade at a time! Narco Terror is an arcade twin-stick shooter about a one-man war against the drug cartel.
Puzzle By Nikoli V Slitherlink (PS Vita)
- The third release from Puzzle by Nikoli series brings you the world-renowned "Slither Link" game.
All fifty challenges have been carefully designed by Nikoli writers, who ensures that each solution is distinctive and different! With PlayStation Vita's exclusive controls, games on large boards is made easier!
Everyone from novices to experts is sure to lose themselves in this immersive puzzle world.
The Last Bounty Hunter
- The Territory has been overrun, and you're the last hope to rid the town of the four vicious outlaws - Handsome Harry, Nasty Dan, El Loco and the Cactus Kid. You better be quick, cause they're looking to get you too!
These crazy outlaws will lead you through the roughest areas of the Territory so be careful. There'll be danger round every corner and shootouts with some of the fastest hands in the west so come on, use that gun!
â€¢ The Last Bounty Hunter
PlayStation 2 Classics
P.T.O. IV: Pacific Theatre of Operations
- The setting is 1939. The European continent is plunged into war. The globe is carved into 50 naval districts. Players must take command of Naval forces from the United States, Japan, Great Britain, or Germany.
The objective is to seize control of as many districts as possible, and defend against enemy aggression. From the North Sea to Midway to Okinawa- every conquest is one step closer to victory!