- Sony Senior Social Media Specialist Rey Gutierrez
has posted up the new PS3 and PSN releases for this coming week today, as follows:
Fans of Shin Megami Tensei: Persona
will feel right at home when our friends over at Atlus, bring their unique style of horror, puzzle-platformer and adventure to the PS3 with Catherine.
Travis Touchdown arrives stateside with the help of the PlayStation Move in the cult hit, No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise, when its demo drops on PSN this week.
Axe wielding dwarfs, fearless future soldiers, flying DeLoreans, and legendary warriors join the PSN cast of characters, expanding our digital library of classic titles and fresh new games.
- Vincent likes his girlfriend. Katherine's pretty, smart, and successful. Trouble is, she's starting to talk about long-term commitment, something Vincent's spent his entire life avoiding. Since romantic complications are the last thing he wants to deal with, Vincent meets his friends for their regular night of drinks.
Little does he know that he's about to be blindsided by a beautiful, seductive, irresistible freight train named Catherine. Suddenly, he's hung over in bed next to the most beautiful woman he's ever seen, unsure about the previous night's events.
Was it just making out, he wonders, or did something more serious happen between them? Should he tell Katherine? Will he ever see Catherine again? Vincent's about to find that a stumble on the staircase of love can turn into a horrific, fatal plummet... Read
- In Turtle Village, the children are fleeing for their lives! The invaders are brutal, ugly, and 12 feet tall, with huge arms, bellowing laughs, and fierce weapons for pounding you into the ground!
In this version of the classic arcade beat-em-up Golden Axe, three mighty heroes have a score to settle with the evil Death Adder. As a powerful fighter, a female Amazon, or a mighty dwarf, fight through Adder's henchmen with weapon and magic attacks, or ride the fearsome, fire-breathing dragon in Golden Axe.
Back to the Future: The Game Episode 5
- Marty McFly and Doc Brown return in a completely new Back to the Future adventure. Six months after the events of the third film, the DeLorean Time Machine mysteriously returns to Hill Valley – driverless! Marty must go back in time and get aid from a resistant teenage Emmett Brown, or else the space time continuum will forever be unraveled!
Section 8: Prejudice
- In the distant future, humanity will call on its most fearless defenders to confront an emerging threat determined to eradicate all human life as we know it. Section 8: Prejudice is a sci-fi first-person shooter with dynamic combat, where every decision – from customizing equipment to activating team based objectives – drastically impacts the battlefield.
Deadliest Warrior: Legends
- In Deadliest Warrior: Legends, take control of history's greatest warriors and face the likes of Alexander the Great, Attila the Hun, Genghis Khan, Hannibal, Hernan Cortes, Shaka Zulu, Sun Tzu, Vlad the Impaler and William Wallace.
With enhanced graphics and 9 arenas, new fighting options like grapples, pushes, ring outs, feints, projectile targeting, and new final strikes will expand your tactical options!
Also included, a new strategy game called Generals! Players take control of the Battlefield Simulator from the TV show and play 1 of the 9 legendary warrior campaigns and unlock abilities that the actual warriors used to get an edge in battle.
â€¢ No More Heroes' Paradise
â€¢ Deadliest Warrior: Legends