- Sony Senior Social Media Specialist Rey Gutierrez
is here with the new PS3 and PSN releases for the upcoming week today, as follows:
On PS3 Blu-ray and PSN this week, The evil wizard Gargamel has created the Naughties, who kidnap Smurfette from Smurfs Village and imprison her in Paris.
It's now up to the Smurfs to travel from the Enchanted Forest, through the busy streets of New York, into Paris, and everywhere in between to save the day and bring Smurfette home safe! Enjoy this week's The Drop!
The Smurfs 2: The Video Game (Also on PS3 Blu-ray)
- The Smurfs 2 video game is an action-packed adventure platformer that provides Smurfs fans of all ages with the opportunity to dive into the magical Smurfs Village and relive iconic moments and key environments from the feature film. The Smurfs 2 video game for the features an interactive storytelling book and a collection of mini-games for Smurf fans to enjoy.
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational
- We're excited to announce that the latest installment in the Hot Shots Golf franchise will be winging its way onto PS3 via PSN for $19.99.The PS3 version offers everybody's favorite local multiplayer that supports up to four players, as well as new features such as Real Feel Shot where you can swing your way through courses with your PlayStation Move motion controller.
What's more, for those of you that own the PS Vita version, all of your downloadable content is cross-buy and will be unlocked in the PS3 version! The Vita patch version 1.06 will bring you up to speed with the PS3, enabling you to play with those on the PS3 version in the online tournaments.
Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark (Also for PS Vita)
- Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark is a fast-paced stealth platformer featuring brutal hazards, ruthless enemies, fiendish puzzles and red pixels galore.
Jump, sneak, and be chunked through 80 levels. Will you make it out alive? Armed with only your wits and a pair of top-of-the-line Stealthing Goggles, it's your job to sneak your way through a deadly facility that's determined to extinguish your fragile little life. With no weapons and no armor, being seen means instant death.
Stay out of the light to avoid the attention of deadly security robots! Leap like a lusty salmon to avoid those zap-happy lasers! Think fast as the walls close in around you! And once you've defeated these deadly chambers (or they've defeated you), create your own fiendish death-rooms in Stealth Inc's fully-featured level editor. This game supports Cross Buy and entitles you to both the PS3 and Vita version!
Zeno Clash 2
- Zeno Clash 2 continues the adventures of Ghat, who struggle against new and old conflicts. The sequel features open ended gameplay with large explorable environments and RPG elements as well as an expanded melee combat system for even more brutal and engaging gameplay.
Building upon the daring visual design and gratifying first-person fisticuffs of the acclaimed original, Zeno Clash II is bigger, bolder, and better in every way. Zenozoik comes alive like never before, an open world waiting to be explored, one rendered with breathtaking splendor.
As Ghat, players can fully and freely explore every natural and architectural wonder his world has to offer. In addition to most of the characters, enemies, and items from the first game - all of which return with dramatic visual enhancement - Ghat can also expect to encounter awe-inspiring new sights, jaw-dropping new creature designs, and wildly creative new weapons and items.
Zone of the Enders: HD Edition
- Hop into the cockpit of futuristic fighting mechs in the high-flying warfare of Zone of the Enders. Developer Konami and famed Metal Gear Solid mastermind Hideo Kojima bring the fast-action, nerve-blasting airborne combat directly into your living room.
Save the population of the Jupiter moon Europa from destruction as you blast your enemies into oblivion with the awesome firepower and slicing swords of your Orbital Frame mechs.
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner
- Players are once again thrown into an interplanetary conflict in this ZOE sequel, but this time the stakes are even higher, as the fate of Jupiter and Mars are held in the balance.
Players will find a host of new gameplay features to help balance the odds. Exhilarating new maneuvers enable players to swing around enemies, target and destroy swarms of enemy fighters, tear down walls to use as shields or as a weapon, and even teleport out of danger. There are also more sub-weapons that support basic attacks and enhance strategic play during combat.
Do Not Fall - Run For Your Drink
- There are seven different game beverage world, the player's task is to operate PiPi through numerous crises and collect customs clearance keys. Gameplay is very easy to understand, seemingly simple - but full of difficulty and challenge.
The only general living standards is the name of the game, just do not fall. During the movement of players in the game, most of the floor in the walk will disappear gradually, the player must think carefully about forward lines, and collect enough keys to open the door to the end, but also dodge a variety of enemy attacks and trap.
Players can also jump and sprint for timely response and timely use of the collapsing floors, so that enemies drop. The whole game constantly tests the player's operation, intelligence and response.
â€¢ Zeno Clash 2