February 17, 2013 // 9:13 pm
- Sony Senior Social Media Specialist Rey Gutierrez
is here with this weeks new PS3 and PSN releases for the upcoming week today, as follows:
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance takes the renowned Metal Gear franchise into exciting new territory by focusing on delivering an all-new action experience unlike anything that has come before.
Combining world-class development teams at Kojima Productions and PlatinumGames, Metal Gear Rising brings two of the world's most respected teams together with a common goal of providing players with a fresh synergetic experience that combines the best elements of pure action and epic storytelling, all within the expansive MG universe. Enjoy this week's The Drop.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Developed through a partnership with Platinum Games and Kojima Productions, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance pits cyborg against cyborg in battle that blazes past every human limit!
The main character, Raiden, was once feared as the child soldier "Jack the Ripper" on the front lines of the First Liberian Civil War. Now, his combat mastery is channeled through a cyborg body as the strikes from his high-frequency blade slice even massive assault drones in two.
Raiden is contracted for VIP protection, military training and other duties by PMSCs (Private Military and Security Companies) in a developing country piecing itself back together after a bloody civil war. Little does he know that the stage is set for a clash with an enigmatic force of countless cyborgs.
- Crysis 3 is a First-Person Shooter set within a frightening future New York City. The game is a sequel to the 2011 release, Crysis 2, continuing an unfolding adventure revolving around the symbiotic relationship between the wearer of the game's iconic nanosuit, the current protagonist, and the memories of an earlier protagonist stored within the suit.
Game features include sandbox shooter gameplay that allows players to choose their path, an upgradable nanosuit, expanded multiplayer options, an explosive arsenal of weapons, and improved graphics provided by the CryENGINE game engine.
Capcom Arcade Cabinet: Retro Game Collection - Capcom Arcade Cabinet offers you many of the greats from the Capcom gaming vaults all in one place. Browse through a library of classic games, now loaded with special features that extend the gaming fun.
A "casual mode" geared towards newcomers and less score-minded players lets first-time gamers discover Capcom's greats. Or, if you are a hardcore gamer, take on players from around the world in "score attack" and even play together in select titles that support online co-op!
Urban Trial Freestyle (Also for PS Vita)
- A motorcycle stunt game, Urban Trials brings players to abandoned districts of a city where speed, agility and ability to improvise are the key to massive scores.
â€¢ Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
â€¢ Urban Trial Freestyle (PS3 & PSVita)
Generation of Chaos 3: Pandora's Reflection
- Dark clouds blanket the withered skies and block out the sun; cracked earth and choking fog rule the land. This colorless world, showing no signs of life, is known as Hades. The barren land is blasted by chilling winds that cut to the bone...
This is where we meet our heroes - Yuri, a young girl cursed with a disease draining her life away; and Claude, her protective older brother who will stop at nothing to save her.
As they travel in search of a cure, they find themselves embroiled in a conflict that will determine the fate of the world and, just maybe, the fate of the siblings. They'll lose old friends, meet new friends, and travel on a path that will lead them to the very doorstep of destiny.
Hakuoki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi
- After 260 years of samurai rule, the shogunate's hold on the country began to weaken as men ostensibly loyal to the emperor began to sow chaos and dissent throughout the nation. The Shinsengumi was formed to combat this rising tide of violence, and to protect the shogun and the people from dangerous ronin.
As the country inches close to all-out war, Chizuru travels to Kyoto to find her missing father. She encounters both danger and the Shinsengumi, in quick succession. After learning that the Shinsengumi are also looking for her father, Chizuru goes under their protection.
However, they soon find themselves in the midst of political intrigue, supernatural power struggles, and much more as they search desperately for the answer they need.