April 15, 2013 // 4:02 am
- Sony Senior Social Media Specialist Rey Gutierrez
is here with the new PS3 and PSN releases for the upcoming week today, as follows:
Arriving on PS3 Blu-ray and PSN as a full-digital download this week, Injustice: Gods Among Us is a fighting game that blends classic arcade style gameplay mechanics with an intriguing storyline that pits classic DC Comics characters against each other in unique combinations.
Developed by NetherRealm Studios, and Ed Boon, of Mortal Kombat fame. Expect over-the-top action and a single-player storyline that provides the background for the unique character match-ups possible.
Additional features include: more than 20 DC Comics heroes and villains, a variety of different attack levels, unique attacks for each character, multiplayer support, and more.
Enjoy this week's The Drop.
Injustice: Gods Among Us PS3, Blu-ray and PSN)
- What if our greatest heroes became our greatest threat? From the indomitable DC Comics and the makers of the definitive fighting game franchise Mortal Kombat comes Injustice: Gods Among Us, a bold fighting game featuring a large cast of favorite DC Comics icons.
Set in a world where the lines between good and evil are blurred, players will experience heroes and villains engaging in epic battles on a massive scale.
A deep, original story compliments the fighting action that pits many of the great heroes and villains from the DC universe against each other - Batman, Harley Quinn, Solomon Grundy, Superman, The Flash, Wonder Woman and many others lose their allegiances and fight for Injustice!
Dragon Fantasy Book I (PS3/PS Vita Cross-Buy)
- Experience an all-new old adventure! Fight your way through hordes of strange, silly, and scary monsters! Explore the caves, castles, and dungeons of an ancient evil!
Meet warriors, princes, pirates, zombies, and crazy old woodsmen in a huge world of epic retro adventure!
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 (PSN)
- Takes the bulls-eye precision of its best-selling predecessor to new and exciting heights. Powered by CryEngine 3 technology, the missions of Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 are graphically stunning and more challenging as you once again step into the ghillie suit of a special ops sniper to take down the enemy.
Mad Dog 2: The Lost Gold
- It's up to you, partner! Stop Mad Dog and his vicious henchmen and get that gold! But it won't be easy Choose the wrong path, and you could end up in a shootout where you don't stand a chance. But play your cards right and you'll make it to the final showdown where you'll let Mad Dog know who rules the territory!
- Sacred Citadel is an intense side-scrolling arcade brawler for up to three players. Set in the realm of the RPG saga, the game reinvents the familiar arcade feel of classic hack-and-slash brawlers with sophisticated game design, complex RPG elements and luscious graphics.
The once peaceful land of Ancaria is in grave danger. Lord Zane's evil Ashen Empire empire has enslaved its population and is using the orc-like Grimmoc to wipe out the Seraphim, who swore to protect it.
hree warriors set forth to battle this evil - only when these heroes unite and use their skills to support each other they will stand a chance!
Prove yourself as a warrior by riding terrifying mounts, acquiring earth shattering skills and looting powerful weapons and valuable treasures. So grab your friends and join the resistance!
• Mad Dog 2: The Lost Gold
• Sacred Citadel
• Soul Sacrifice
PlayStation 2 Classic
RPG Maker III
- Let your imagination run wild! RPG Maker 3 gives you all the tools you need to design and create your own role playing games Create an elaborate 3-D world, choose from more than 3,000 animation and art styles. Features tile-based map editor, set events, quest and story elements, graphics, effects, and a large cast of characters and monsters
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
IronMan Rise of Technovore (Blu-ray)[/url] - Billionaire Tony Stark, in his Iron Man armor, prevents an attack from a mysterious new foe, but innocent bystanders are killed, including his best friend War Machine, Lt. Colonel James Rhodes.
Detained for questioning by S.H.I.E.L.D., Iron Man escapes, determined to find the mastermind behind the attack. Pursued by Black Widow and Hawkeye, Iron Man enlists the help of the ruthless vigilante The Punisher.
But can the Armored Avenger handle what he finds when he catches the person responsible and is forced to face his deadliest weapon, a biotechnology called Technovore that could wipe out all life on the planet?