September 12, 2010 // 6:08 pm
- Sony's Senior Social Media Specialist Rey Gutierrez
has shared the upcoming weeks new releases for PS3, PSP and PSN today, as follows:
The PlayStation pipe is packed with an assortment of titles, branching across all of our PlayStation platforms, believe you me – you'll have plenty of gaming to do this week as we lead up to the launch of the PlayStation Move.
The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest
– The first Lord of the Rings video game created specifically for kids and their families with accessible gameplay set in a friendly, colorful rendition of Middle-Earth. Players assume the role of Strider and embark on his greatest quests from The Lord of the Rings trilogy. The PlayStation 3 version of The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest supports the Playstation Move Controller.
Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole
– Players take on the role of Shard, a promising young Guardian, setting out on a secret mission to reveal the truth and uncover the sinister plans of the Pure Ones. Traveling through the owl kingdoms, fans will have a chance to experience the unique history and lands of Ga'Hoole in the heat of battle.
Cabela's North American Adventures – Introducing a custom gun builder that allows players the ability to create thousands of gun options with a variety of receivers, stocks, barrels, and scopes. The game also capitalizes on the popularity of hunting shows and online videos by adding a cameraman into gameplay to get compelling footage, hunters need to be at their best! Up to four friends can hunt together online at once.
– A multisport game that includes tennis, ping pong, badminton, squash and beach tennis. The game engages players in 40 rich graphical environments in worldwide locations including an underwater reef, a Moroccan palace, a New York loft, and a fan-filled stadium.
Truth or Lies
– Up to eight players can join in on this party game, as they offer up answers to more than 3,000 questions. Additionally, the Hot Seat mode will allow players to put other players on the spot and ask them any question that comes to mind.
Worms 2: Armageddon
– Featuring an in-depth single-player Campaign Mode, Tutorials and Firing Ranges along with multi-player online and offline game modes, it is now even easier to jump in and get involved with the world of Worms, with full trophy support and customization options.
My Aquarium – Owners can choose the fish that will live in their aquarium and what decorations they'll get to enjoy. You can choose the glass color, lighting, background design, style of gravel, rocks, or plant life for the world their fish will inhabit and can mix and match different fish in up to 6 individual aquariums.
Space Invaders Infinity Gene
– Space Invaders is back with a new twist! Unlock new stages, new power ups, and new features. Challenge Mode pits you against 99 randomly-created stages. And Music Mode generates custom stages based on music stored on your console.
– The Soviet Union has crumbled into tiny pieces. With security measures being taken for granted, terrorists seize upon the opportunity to steal nuclear warheads and it's up to you to stop them. Strap yourself behind the controls of a Super Apache attack helicopter and fly into five different Eastern European regions.
Phantasy Star Portable 2
– Taking place three years after the exciting Phantasy Star Universe saga. With the great menace of the Seed now defeated, the people of the Gurhal System are confronted with dwindling resources. Returning the game to its online roots, Phantasy Star Portable 2 connects players online via Ad-Hoc and Infrastructure mode allowing gamers and fans to play with their friends anywhere via the internet for up to 4 players.
– Your Gladiator will face many trials in his/her fight for freedom. Master the art of combat with dual weapons, sword & shield, hand-to-hand, and polearms. Learn new skills to entertain the crowd like Smash, Cyclone, Drop Kick and Wild Dance! Free DLC available on PlayStation Network!
Cabela's North American Adventures – Introducing fresh touches to the popular hunting franchise, including a custom gun builder that allows players the ability to create thousands of gun options with a variety of receivers, stocks, barrels, and scopes.
– Your goal is to help Tik-Ling make it home to her Bamboo Forest. But watch out, as Evil Zoo Keepers keep popping up all over the place trying to capture her.
Enjoy seventy-five levels of puzzle / platform action which will challenge both your reflexes and your creativity as you use quick moves and tools to slip away from those dastardly Zoo Keepers!