-Viper GC with 04 bios
-GC-iSO grabber v0.9 (in my case)
All these are easy to find but don't ask where- it's your job!!!
1) Burn riptool.dol on a working dvd (Princo dvd-r in my case)
2) Set network-PC: Go to network setting,set your net card ip to 192.168.1.100 then mask to 255.255.255.0 then select the 10 semi-duplex mode value
3) Boot GC with original then select dvd browser (bottom of menu) then swap dvd with your riptool dvd then click on riptool. a red screen will appear then you'll know if you set your network properly, says network start or something, if not working then it's stay at running.
4) Now when disc stop spinning, swap with the one you want to backup, says 10 secong to swap...
5) Now go to your pc and start gc-iso grabber then enter iso filename then hit start rippng and enjoy your rip. Rip about 350k for a safe mode.
6) Now you have somekindofgame.gcm, rename it to somekindofgame.iso then burn it with Nero or your favorite software without any special trick!!!