Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 86 First 1231252 ... Last
    I did make a backup of it before flashing to the 3.55 cfw on the e3 site. so I made a backup when the system was on 4.11 ofw. I will include a flash drive with every file I used and or even had touching my ps3 at any point. Please shoot me an email with shipping information and how much you would charge to do this. I believe that if my girlfriend finds out she will kill me as it was a Christmas present 2 years ago. Thank you in advance.

Ok I will send you a private message.

Is there any way you can just email me as I do not have a subscription to this site so I cannot see your pm's. if so then just email me different contact info? thanks

good info.. thnx

I sent you an email.

Looks like I will some more pictures to post. I have to these all posted.

That great i like this..

Thanks for all

Here is a picture of my ps3 160 gig. i was play around with how long i can get the wires before i ran into problems. This is about the longest i could get them before i had problems. i also played around with the grounds and to see how many i could go up to this one has all the grounds hooked up. Also been playing around with different wires. this is awg 30.

Also here is a picture of a e3 that a guy had installed and couldnt get it to work but he sent it to me and i downgraded it for him and then installed his e3 again.

I was wondering if this service is open and available to everyone... cause I'm definitely interested. I've jtagged numerous xbox's, modded numerous ps2's and ps1's but I just don't have the time now to do my ps3. I have a cechh01 (phat nor, currently running 3.60) and nothing has been done with it - still factory. Let me know if this would work.

Thanks

It is open to all. Just shoot me a pm and we will talk price. Thanks

I installed a modchip in a ps2. I got the pictures on my phone, I will post them up when I get back home. The iPhone doesn't let you attach pictures.

Could you send me an email as well as I too am interested in this service.

Page 2 of 86 First 1231252 ... Last