Dizzy are you telling me to check my pm or are you talking to someone else. Thanks
Yes Sir talking to you. Txt me so I have your # I re jailbroke my phone to a leaked ice cream sandwhich and lost all my numbers.
racer0018 Man, someone pissed you off. Hope all is going well with you. I don't mean to bother you, I know I ask you a lot of questions. Just wanted to say thanks for everything you have helped me with.
Your a good friend. To everyone else who is hating on racer, give the man a break. He helps everyone he can, and does good work. Don't be hating.
Racer don't stress mate. 99% of people are civilised and communicate well. The other 1% are the ones that some days make you feel like throwing the lot out the window and starting a new hobby.
Trust me, if this is what I think it's about then I've had 1 or 2 consoles come to me with YLOD, or on the brink of (and have gone half way through installing CFW etc) and then been blamed for apparently 'breaking it' by turning the thing on.
Take a deep breath and reassess the situation If you need any advice, drop me an email.
The ylod of deaths don't bother me cause I can fix them. It is the people that think that they need me to refund money cause their ps3 came to me on 3.56 and I downgraded it and they are saying that since the keys got released for 3.60 or what ever they are asking if once a way to downgrade comes out on the firmware they had if I would give a refund.
Lol that is crazy being that I already did the work. If they would of came out with it before I downgraded it then the answer would be yes. On top of that I had one guy ask me to fix his brick and I did but his brick was a bad hard drive. So I replaced the hard drive in it with the money he sent me and sent it back.
Well he seen the warranty sticker hasnt been removed and he saying that it already worked when he sent it to me and since I didn't do anything to it he wants his money back. I am about ready to hang it up and just talk to people on the forums and help that way and no more hands on work.
You shouldn't have to refund anything. Just tell them the work is done. You fulfilled your part.
You can't help their ignorance or that they did not supply all facts. People there are many tutorials and facts out there about whether or not your PS3 can be downgraded at the moment.
Take a break maybe, enjoy some summer and then see if things change or not.
i agree man. don't let a few idiots ruin the help you do for so many. maybe you need to explain to these few people that now there ps3 works and is downgraded or whatever and that is what they paid you to do. LOL just tell them to S.T.F.U. and grow a brain.
don't stop man! it would be a real shame for us if you stop bro.
As of right now I will not be modding ps3s during the week. All the modding will take place on the weekends. I have bought a company and it is a lot of work running it. So in closing still modding but just on the weekend. Thanks
looking forward to giving this a try.
I live in Germany , do you still make it?