Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 1 of 4 12 ... Last

USB Whistle PS4 Jailbreak and PlayStation 4 CFW Rumors Surface

According to h3ck34, a PS4 Jailbreak device called the USB Whistle is coming on February 20th with a PlayStation 4 Custom Firmware (CFW) rumored to arrive by March 20th of this year.

That is, if you believe the hype

Those interested can check out the relevant Tweets on the article posted at PSXHAX.COM as we don't have the ability to embed them here.

Feel free to comment below if you think this USB Whistle PS4 Jailbreak and PS4 CFW rumor is true, or is just a case of someone trying to gain a glimpse of e-fame.

More PlayStation 4 News...

USB whistle

Believe it when I see it but sounds like a crock of sht and someone is attention seeking. If it's real then so be but I won't bother till psn can be used safely. Especially because most of the games are built around online gaming.

Time will tell, sooner or later

Interesting. i don't believe it until they reveal first. By the way, they didn't say what FW. Don't tell me its 1.76 because I heard that up to 3.11 is exploitable. Just saying.

DRM Dongle all over again?

good news. i believe this gonna be happen

Quote Originally Posted by SaintOwnZ View Post
    Believe it when I see it but sounds like a crock of sht and someone is attention seeking. If it's real then so be but I won't bother till psn can be used safely. Especially because most of the games are built around online gaming.
    PSN will never be safe with a custom firmaware anyway.

I have waited ps3 slim hack for 3 years, so i lost faith with this one too.

its impossible claim , ORBIS (freeBSDlinux) havnot usb autoran , at first ORBIS check the media files and other files with signed MD5 , and the md5 of any user is different from other like save files.

Page 1 of 4 12 ... Last