Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81718

Thread: More PlayStation 4 Scene PS4 Game iSO Dumps Surface from WaYsTeD

Quote Originally Posted by B7U3 C50SS View Post
    May I ask what happened to the "Thanks" button??
    Before moving servers, I pruned the database to make it as small as possible to work with... Post Thanks ended up going then, so basically a casualty of the move (along with stored PMs, etc).

I may readd it at some point, but would only be only for new 'Thanks' not those previously made before the move.

B7U3 C50SS Guest
    Ahh, I see

You can still use the +Rep 'badge icon' to reward a user's post for the time being, as I just did for you

B7U3 C50SS Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4 News View Post
    You can still use the +Rep 'badge icon' to reward a user's post for the time being, as I just did for you
    YES! i saw! thanks a ton btw! also check your pm's!

I just did, and replied back to ya

Rekka777 Guest
    Dumps like this are still useful for ripping specific resources from the game, for one reason or another, I'm actually curious if requesting games is alright? Or do Waysted normally just do there own thing?

Personally, I'd really like to see a Megadimension Neptunia VII ISO, I got the game on PSN, so I can't really do it myself, nor do I know how. ^^;

cashboxz01 Guest
    Can't wait to try these on the PS4 emulator on my iPhone

B7U3 C50SS Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cashboxz01 View Post
    Can't wait to try these on the PS4 emulator on my iPhone
    that exists?? i mean Something like that exists? wth.

fantopoulos Guest
    yes well iso dumps is a start hopefully to ntsc playable, it is similar how the ps3 started out so get a large external and save them for later, i am, and checking few things out.

so this is pretty cool, we are gonna get their but later than sooner end of 2017 or june 2018, just going by my research in this field been around for a long time in the scene, it will only get better esp when 4.5 gets released they will open door for ps4 woot

fantopoulos Guest
    cheers job well done

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81718