Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

PS3 pa0 nor tristate point dia-001 help?

does anyone have a picture of pa0 nor tristate point dia-001 motherboard? i can't find anywhere or tell me where it is on the board this is to unbrick a cech-h with an e3 flasher

post some pictures of your board and i will take a look

Here is a picture that shows the NOR Tristate pinout on the DIA002 which has the same pinout as the DIA001 minus the #WP Testpoint.

here are the picture of the bottom side of the board it is a CECHH01 DIA-001mother board. The first picture is of hold board and the other two are of half of board and it a little closer so you can see if this not enough tell what section i will take apicture closer thanks for your help

i got no idea to be honest, someone else might know for sure.. if i were to guess i would go with the one i circled in red, but i wouldn't try soldering to it cause i could be wrong and maybe it would kill your board.. don't know

Here is the point that i use when i solder up a progskeet. It is the TRI point. thanks

Thanks for your help

No problem that is what we are here for. Let us know how it turns out. thanks