Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links!

Where are the deals for Memory Sticks?

Sponsored Links
    I was hoping the community could post good deals on 512MB and 1GB pro duo memory sticks- the other kinds of memory sticks are a lot cheaper, so the pro duo's have to be dropping soon- how about if you guys post your findings if you find a cheap stick so we can jump on it. I am scouring the sunday ads from circuit city and best buy, et al, but these sticks just seem to be underground right now. Thanks in advance.

hi, i bought a 512mb sony memorystick pro duo and it does not really fit my PSP, it doesent go in as smooth as my 32mb memorystick.. it gets stuck.. i have to take it out with a screw driver.. they are almost identical in size maybe the sony memorystick pro duo is 0,1mm bigger.. so i need to buy a new memorystick anyone had the same problem that some pro duo does not fit ? cause i am thinking about buying 1gb memorystick pro duo. anyone can confrim that it fits ?

ordered mine from bananapc.com checked them out at pricewatch.com and the seem pretty good. Their prices are not bad. Got a 1gb sandisk gaming card for 97 + 10 for 2 day shipping.

I found a 512 mb sony memory stick for 63 bucks. I just did a search on google for cheap memory sticks. Let me know if you see them cheaper.

if you're looking for deals, best buy certainly isn't the place to shop. Here in Toronto, I'll see a 128 MB MSPD for $60 at best buy, but if I go to the little computer shops in the right part of town, I can get 256 MB MSPD for $50.

The shop I go to has 1 gig sticks for 130 canadian. I seen alot of people here saying 137 american. crazy

Just got a 1gb for $67, buy @ staples here: http://www.staples.com/Catalog/Brows...e=1&Sku=596912 (its now a 5 day wait, meh!)

Add a filler to get your total over $150, buy a $30 off $150 coupon @ staples

Checkout, around $120

Call staples about 1hr after you place your order, PM to ecost.com ($96) http://www.ecost.com/ecost/ecsplash/shop/detail~
    dpno~651408.asp

You will get roughly 53 credited off the 150, so the 120-53 = 67

And bam! If your a rewards member, you get free shipping too! (though i think you et it for any order >50!)

I was just going to post that. Grabbed one earlier this week, and PM went through like a charm- with coupon!

Don't get Sandisk sticks.

I'm warning you all. Sandisk just plain sux as far as memory sticks go. The 1gig pro duo gaming stick I recieved today lasted me a bit more than an hour. It's not like I moved the thing around. Just stopped responding after transfering a small amount of data. Now the psp's memory led just flashes and it says I don't have a memory stick. This sux big time, so don't let it happen to you.

Quote Originally Posted by utlg3
    I'm warning you all. Sandisk just plain sux as far as memory sticks go. The 1gig pro duo gaming stick I recieved today lasted me a bit more than an hour. It's not like I moved the thing around. Just stopped responding after transfering a small amount of data. Now the psp's memory led just flashes and it says I don't have a memory stick. This sux big time, so don't let it happen to you.
    I would have to disagree. The sandisks are a ton better. Ask anyone (besides you of course). They are faster on both read and writing and have a 5 year warrenty over the sony.

+ Reply to Thread

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast