- Join Date
- Apr 2005
Video: Resistance: Retribution - See Multiplayer in Action on PSP
Social Media Manager Jeff Rubenstein goes hands-on with Resistance: Retribution's multiplayer modes for the first time, and chats with Lead Multiplayer Engineer Darren Chisum as follows:
Here's a bit more info on the various multiplayer modes:
- Team Deathmatch: Eliminate the players on the opposing team. The team with the highest score wins.
- Capture The Flag: Grab the opposing team's flag and deliver it to your base to score the capture. You flag is required at your base to score.
- Containment: Capture coolant nodes to overheat and destroy the opposing teams reactor. Controlling both coolant nodes increases the overheat time
- Assimilation: The Cloven must eliminate the Maquis forces and assimilate them to their team. The last Maquis to be eliminated ends the round. The player with the highest individual score wins.
- Free For All: All players are out for themselves. Eliminate the opposition and the player with the highest score wins.
More PlayStation 3 News...