Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hooray this game is out, UMDRIP is only 347mb and working.

Sponsored Links
    I can't believe nobody posted a thread on this until now- Thanks!

I'm playing this game right now myself- beat the first one a few weeks back... it's a lot nicer in my opinion.

I had trouble running the ISO and using the savegame from my original UMD, kept saying corrupt data, so I edited the PARAM.SFO file with hexworks and found the directory location was different, a quick change of the folder name still wont help load my old UMD save. Anyone have a workaround? ThX

Using PBP unpacker I opened the SFO and changed the Catagory Key padding from 2 to 1, and the title name from Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade to Untold Legends™: Brotherhood of the Blade™, and its padding to 81 from 87. Those seemed to be the only differences in SFO files, maybe the data.bin is layed out different....

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News