PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

works on the JAP version as well. i used GTA first

i got the japanese version running using runUMD too, i wanted to try it using the version changer way, because i probably could save the game, could someone post a link to the version changer, because i cant find it

This is also available now: Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX USA WORKING READNFO PSP-pSyPSP
    G R O U P N O T E S :

Mr W discovers another nice fix

Copy the 3 folders to your Memory Stick, boot RunUMD.
    Press X (do not hit O to extract update).

Save doesnt work, but since this is a fighter we
    dont think it will affect your enjoyment too much.
    This also doesnt require a UMD in the drive.

It doesnt work with other games so dont waste your
    time trying...
    For those interested, I have attached a dump.txt FileList below of this new FiX.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by PS3News.COM
    This is also available now: Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX USA WORKING READNFO PSP-pSyPSP

For those interested, I have attached a dump.txt FileList below of this new FiX.
    does that mean it will run on an ISO file or UMD?

It runs from extracted iSO files now- NO SF:A3M UMD required! I will post the FiX in a few minutes in the Site News.

NOTE: Although this is labeled a "NO UMD" release, from my testing that just means you don't need the actual SF: A3M UMD in the drive to play the game, however, I did need a UMD in the drive to run it myself (any UMD game should work).

Does sleep work?

Quote Originally Posted by PS3News.COM
    It runs from extracted iSO files now- NO UMD required! I will post the FiX in a few minutes in the Site News.
    thats great news dude.. keep up the good work it be interesting to see how you got it to work

Yes, this is great news. i already had it all set up. just need that patched boot.bin. lol, iŽll be patiently waiting.

The FiX files are linked in the Site News now, and I'm currently playing it fine on my v1.50 PSP here!

can u post how to do it for dummies (like me) from start please? i have a 1.5 psp and would like to know what to do and what to extract exactly and stuff like that. sorry for the stupid question but i need help.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12312 ... LastLast