Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Dense launch line-up, are you kidding me? The launch line-up is incredibly sparse IMO.

another tip.. if you recently purchased one of these and aren't happy, quick go get a refund.. LOL

You can enter a hidden service mode by powering off the unit fully (holding power), then powering on while holding R trigger, the PS button, and the power button until the service menu appears. Useful for formatting the memory stick, restoring the database, restoring the Vita to factory defaults, and a little more.

Yep - I've posted this a few months back - you can do the most of the function also in the Settings / Format submenu.

but i dont think these tricks rock as much.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    Yep - I've posted this a few months back - you can do the most of the function also in the Settings / Format submenu.
    Yeah I noticed this too, kinda disappointing. Was hoping for some really cool stuff, but I could see it being useful in the future when someone reports they borked their unit somehow. Probably a failsafe for Sony tech support over the phone.

Page 2 of 2 First 12