Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony Connect

Sponsored Links
    i came across the sony psp connect website the other day and i started thinking about this video delivery service. do you all think that an auto-update could be embedded with these videos? it would be a good way for sony to 'sneak' an update in. what are your thoughts on this service?

PS Button Color

Sponsored Links
    It looks like all they get you to do is put a folder onto your memory card where you can put your videos to be played. They're stored like they would be if you recorded mpeg4 video on a camera.

They would have offered an empty folder for download, but I don't think that's possible, so they stuck in a video of the sites host. that's all. It's a good site for people who are new to the unit, and I actually wish I had seen it when I first got mine. Had no idea how to add video.

The service itself is no different than quicktime.com

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News