Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Bartholomy Guest
    Maybe a future update will support it, who knows.

StanSmith Guest

Big Grin

It says it runs in the background. I wonder if thats the same for video calls. Then you can see peoples games faces while they are gaming. It'll be hilarious.

JessicaFindlay Guest
    Do you think there are many VoIP's featuring LIVE mobile video chat with the number of group participants? I don't think so, they are all different in functionalities. So far, skype and oovoo was good, google hangout is better. But now i switched to FriendCaller as they launched Group Video Chat for 7 callers at a time.

Bartholomy Guest
    Tell us when friendcaller and oovoo comes for Vita

StanSmith Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaFindlay View Post
    Do you think there are many VoIP's featuring LIVE mobile video chat with the number of group participants? I don't think so, they are all different in functionalities. So far, skype and oovoo was good, google hangout is better. But now i switched to FriendCaller as they launched Group Video Chat for 7 callers at a time.
    Skype can do that and has for the last few years. up to 7 other users in a video conference call BUT I dont think you can do that on a mobile? I know it does work for the PC version.

gfour Guest
    why it is not available in germany?

StanSmith Guest
    Has Germany has this weeks update yet? Here just got it about an hour ago

lele0o0o Guest
    you can't add contact to your account by using psvita skype app

i hope next update will fix this

Bartholomy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by StanSmith View Post
    Skype can do that and has for the last few years. up to 7 other users in a video conference call BUT I dont think you can do that on a mobile? I know it does work for the PC version.
    It's a paid service , for multiple video conference using Skype.

And PSVITA (as much i understood) support just 1 call, from point to point, like Skype mobile.

skyo78 Guest
    Ok, Its out now in the UK store

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last