PSPTHOM: TO7-70 emulator for PSP v1.1.0 (IR + SLIM) out!
Zx-81 has released a new version of PSPThom- the emulator of the Thomson TO7 home computer.
For those who haven't seen previous versions, Thom is one of the best emulator of the Thomson TO7 home computer running on MacOS, Windows and Unix.
Download: PSPTHOM v1.1.0 for 3.X CFW / PSPTHOM v1.1.0 for FW 1.5
What's new in version 1.1.0:
- IR keyboard support !
- New speed limiter function
- Add option to display fps rate
- Now compatible with custom firmwares 3.x and PSP-slim
- Add a simple intro splash screen
- Option to prevent the blue led to be displayed when
L or R are pressed
- Support iso8859-1 fonts in print text functions
(might be useful to translate menus in german, french ...)
- Bug fix and code cleaning
More PlayStation 3 News...