Zx-81 updated to PSPSSH v1.0.9 today!
Download: PSPSSH v1.0.9 for FW 1.5 / PSPSSH v1.0.9 for CFW
Changelog: What's new in version 1.0.9:
- Add iso8859-1 characters support in vt100 emulation
- Add word.txt file to paste words in vt100 console
(words in this file can be written using UTF8 / unicode)
- All text fonts are now compatible with iso8859-1 characters
- Add all iso8859-1 characters in danzeff virtual keyboard
- Bug fix in IR keyboard .ini files with UTF8 specification
(for example mapping string such as "u+c3a0″ didn't work properly)
- New targus mapping with french characters mapped from ALT 1 up to ALT -
(see targus-include.ini file for more details)
More PlayStation 3 News...