PSPHUGO: PC Engine Emulator for PSP v1.0.3 Update out!
Zx-81 has updated his PC-Engine/Turbografx-16 emulator PSPHUGO today. For those who haven't seen previous versions, Hu-Go is a famous emulator of NEC PC Engine console, running on many system such as Linux and Windows.
PSPHugo is a port on PSP of one latest version of Hu-Go.
- Improve global emulation speed
- ISO file support but sound audio track are ignored
- Screen size 320x240 is now supported
(required for games such as R-Type)
- Add two new sound engines : mono (fast 22K or 44K) and
stereo (accurate 22K or 44K).
You may have to reset the game when you change between
mono and stereo, and save states may not work properly.
(few games are now fullspeed using audio mono 22K at 222Mhz)
- Zip rom files are now decompressed in memory (much faster !)
- Bug fix with D-pad (didn't work properly in previous versions) More PlayStation 3 News...