Zx-81 has recently updated his PC-Engine/Turbografx-16 emulator dubbed PSPHUGO.
For those who weren't aware, Hu-Go is a famous emulator of the NEC PC-Engine console, running on many system such as Linux and Windows. PSPHugo is a port on PSP of one latest versions of Hu-Go.
Download: PSPHUGO v1.0.2 for PSP CFW 4.X / PSPHUGO v1.0.2 for PSP FW 1.5
- Rewrite sound engine using part of code from Hugo-Wii port version, it is
now much closer to real PC Engine sound.
- Fix sprites display glitches in Gunhead and several other games
- Fix save state issue in all games (it was a miracle if that worked)
- Improve global emulation speed (fullspeed in many games at 266Mhz !)
- Add a new overclock option resulting in a faster emulation speed
(but if you encounter any graphical glitches then you may have to set
overclock to 0 and increase PSP clock speed instead)
- Improve file requester with virtual keyboard to choose sequentially
rom files beginning with a given letter
- Volume booster
- Bug fix in the keyboard menu (joystick keys)
- Add documentation for settings in help menu More PlayStation 3 News...