PSPColem: ColecoVision Emulator for PSP v1.2.0 Update out!
Zx-81 has updated PSPColem today, a Colecovision Emulator for PlayStation Portable. For those who haven't seen previous versions, ColEm is one of the best emulator of the ColecoVision videogame system, and PSPColem is a port to PSP of Colem (Unix version 1.0).
Download: PSPColem v1.2.0 for PSP CFW 4.x / PSPColem v1.2.0 for PSP FW 1.5
What's new in version 1.2.0:
- Cheat support !
- Memory monitoring engine to find your own cheat code !
- Zip rom files are now decompressed in memory (much faster !)
- New render modes and vertical shift feature
- Improve file requester with virtual keyboard to choose
sequentially rom files beginning with a given letter
- Add documentation for settings in help menu
- A thumbnail image is now displayed in the file requester
while selecting any file with the same name of a previously
saved game (roms, keyboard, settings).
It might be very helpful to recognize that game later if you
have thousand different games in your rom folder !
- The virtual keyboard is now usable in the file requester menu to
choose the first letter of the game you search !
- In the emulator menu you can go directly to keyboard and settings
menu using the L-Trigger key.
- Fix IR keyboard issue with fw >= 3.80 for FAT PSP
- New default keyboard mapping
- Add Moon Patrol music to EBOOT
- Source code can now be compiled to build a linux version More PlayStation 3 News...