THQ has released a downloadable demo of its upcoming PSP real time strategy game Warhammer 40,000 Squad Command.
To install the demo, simply follow the five steps:
1. Download the demo (requires a free PlayStation Underground account)
2. Extract the ZIP file contents.
3. Connect a USB cable to the PSP.
4. Move the ULUS10313 folder from the extracted ZIP to PSP/GAME on the memory stick.
5. Execute the demo from the Game menu on your PSP.
Warhammer 40,000 Squad Command is scheduled to hit retail stores on November 12.
More PlayStation 3 News...