DieH@rd of NeoGAF shared news that a new English version of PSP Remote Joy was released today, and with it you can play (or capture screens and videos via pressing escape first after configuring the options) your PSP games on PC via USB cable.
Resize & Fullscreen are supported, PS1 games are not playable, controllers are supported (PS2, PS3).
Download: PSP RemoteJoy Lite v0.14 / PSP RemoteJoy Lite v0.14 English GUI
PSP OFF LCD screen is running to correct me. 3 seconds mouse cursor and mouse operation to disappear. PSP model to determine the image data available to address how to use it. Some changes to the setup screen. PC / PSP both in the processing speed of some improvement.
* POPS HOME assigned to the button in the PSP HOME behavior different from when I pushed the button.
* Volume of special keys and will be key to work properly.
* XMB returned to the game when an odd process may occur in the fall.
* ALT + ENTER: full-screen / window mode switch
* ESC: Menu
* F1: FPS, color display mode
* F3: screen transfer ON / OFF switch
* F4: window display ON / OFF
* F11: Screenshot
* F12: Video capture More PlayStation 3 News...