- Join Date
- Apr 2005
PSP M33 6.20 PRX Plug-In BETA and Multi Game Patcher v1 Arrive
A few recent PSP homebrew updates on this Memorial Day weekend include both a PSP M33 6.20 PRX Plug-In BETA by Torky via PSPKing.de (linked above) and Multi Game Patcher v1 by flofrucht along with a Naruto 3 PSP Patch Plug-In for Sony's PlayStation Portable handheld.
Download: PSP M33 6.20 PRX Plug-In BETA / PSP Multi Game Patcher v1 / Naruto 3 PSP Patch Plug-In
To quote from alexking, roughly translated: "The coder Torky has today released a plugin which enables it to you, the games to date, only one original firmware as of 6:20 were run, to play on a custom firmware.
The plugin is yet in its infancy and therefore must be tested. But according to various posts here prove Forum, it was confirmed that this plugin works with many new games.
According to the developer plugin also works well on the still ever-popular Firmware 5.00 M33-6, Custom Firmware Dark_Alex Creator."
- Copy the plugin into SEPLUGINS
- In game.txt add the line "ms0:/seplugins/m33_620.prx 1"
- USB into flash0/vsh/etc and edit version.txt to "release:6.20"
- In the recovery menu, make sure "use version.txt" is enabled
- Test your games on CFW
Notes: Running PSN PSX/Custom PSX Games with this plugin enabled causes the PSP to freeze and shut down. Disable the plugin before running those games. SensMe & Digital Comics still won't run.
PSP Multi Game Patcher v1 is a PC App for use with PSP 5.00 M33 or 5.50 GEN that can patch:
- Prince of Persia - The forgotten Sands [EURO Version]
- Modnation Racers [EURO Version]
- Naruto 3 - Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 [EURO Version] (with plugin) i think the USA Versions will also work.. try it out.
Tutorial for using:
- Open the .exe
- Select what game you want to patch
- New windows - click X and select your UNTOUCHED ISO (Attention: must be untouched.)
- Then click start - select the folder for you new patched iso - patching - after that you can select if you want a ISO or CSO.
More PlayStation 3 News...
05-31-2010 #2Gunner54 Guest
Nice, I haven't been on my PSP for a while. I will probably have to update the M33 Firmware on it. I think I might get my dusty PSP out of its case and try this plugin.
05-31-2010 #3LIL935 Guest
Finally version 5.50, highest that even if it is a must see beta is better than we are given the custom firmware 6.20.
05-31-2010 #4ultimateskillz Guest
will this work with psp go?
06-02-2010 #5tworok Guest