PSP Firmware 5.03 TIFF Hello World Exploit for Slim PSP-2000
Following his [urlprevious[/url] release for the PSP-1000, today MaTiAz has released a new PSP Firmware 5.03 TIFF Hello World Exploit version which adds PSP-2000 Slim support. A PSP-3000 version is not available yet, but is expected to follow.
Download: PSP Firmware 5.03 TIFF Hello World Exploit for Slim PSP-2000 / PSP Firmware 5.03 TIFF Hello World Exploit for Slim PSP-2000 [Mirror]
To quote from the included readme file:
- Just copy the files to the memory stick root, disconnect USB and go to photo menu.
- Don't dismiss the exploit even if it doesn't work on the first time, it's *very* unstable.
- You might get it working on the first time, but you might as well have to try it 20 times!
The h.bin is loaded to 0x08800000, and the text address of paf.prx is passed in $a0 to the binary code. You can then trick out function imports, like for example sceDisplayWaitVblankStart:
sceDisplayWaitVblankStart = (void*)(paf_addr+0x15F068);
1. Copy either slim.tiff or phat.tiff to /PSP/PHOTO/ folder on the memory stick, depending on your PSP model. Do NOT copy both!
2. Copy h.bin to the root of the memory stick.
More PlayStation 3 News...
I will be trying it on my psp-2000 in a few minutes. Hope it works