Mediumgauge has updated PSP Filer today, a file management application designed for the PSP that allows users to easily edit, copy, delete, and transfer files to and from the memory stick and flash memory. Changes:
Download: PSP Filer v4.5 [Right-click, Save As]
Changes In Version 4.5:
- added French and Serbian mode.
- reduced EBOOT size.
- added a column to rip UMD - see "UMD ripping tips" section in readme.english.txt.
- fixed a bug that some kind of zip format could not be extracted.
(warning: Filer still does not support encrypted zip)
- fixed a bug that some kind of mp3 could not be played.
- added a directory-size calculation mode. use L key to toggle (6 patterns): drawn by bytes, Kbytes, Mbytes, by bytes (with directory), Kbytes (w/d) and Mbytes (w/d)
- changed default directory color into 00FFFF.
- changed specifications when aborted UMD ripping, to remove the unfinished ripped file.
- added a feature to show FW version and whether the PSP is slim or not in HELP screen.
(even if running on PSP slim, under FW version less than 3.71, it is considered as a normal PSP)
- added a feature to use extra 32MB memory for RAMDISK if PSP slim. (test version)
- added a feature to view extra 32MB memory by memory viewer if PSP slim.
- added a feature to see memory usage occupied by RAMDISK files on RAMDISK device info.
- fixed a bug that a file larger than 2kb in CSO file could not be drawn correctly.
More PlayStation 3 News...