Weltall has updated his popular Universal Cheat Device for PSP today to v0.2.2 Rev A.
To quote: "Here it is a new version of CWCheat: v0.2.2 Rev A. I did this primarily because of the request of a new code type which was required for some new games like God of War. This new pointer code type allows you to go trough various levels of pointers till the interested area."
As always, the changelog details and download are below:
Download: PSP CWCheat v0.2.2 Rev A
- [ALL] fixed a bug in the difference search which could lead to an evaluation error making the difference function unusable in the case that the game allocates more than entire user ram - 50kbs
- [ALL] Removed allocation of user ram for the difference search. This should increase compatibility with never games and reduced the plugin size of about 200 bytes.
- [ALL] Various optimizations in the controller management in the menus, additionally some menus now auto repeat just like most. This alloved to reduce the size of the plugin of 632 bytes
- [GAME] Added multilevel pointer codes. This will allow you to track a point in ram by going trough a series of pointer like those seen in god of war.
- [GAME] some performance optimizations to avoid unnecessary repeated loops and assignments in the pointer codes
- [ALL] reworked, yes again, the db downloader now the 3.x version is libhttp based so it should work better. Plus various enhacements were added and some additional checks and functions. No changes for the 1.x version.
- [ALL] removed some repeated code this reduced the size of the plugin of 916 bytes
- [ALL] now last text file opened is reopened when you go to the text reader
More PlayStation 3 News...