Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Wonderful new cfw. got everything up and running in about 10 minutes on my old PSP fat. Cheers to devos, I couldn't live without playing my motorstorm from my ms.

For the PSP 2000 with TA-088v3 motherboard and the PSP 3000 owners some good news: there's also an update coming for their Custom Firmware. Custom Firmware 5.03 GEN-B is coming on 31'st of October and will have these new functions (simular to 5.50 GEN-D2).

- PSP-3000 et PSP-2000 v3 with official Firmwware 5.03 compatbility
    - PS1 games compatibility
    - Protected UMD/backup compatibility
    - 5.55 + UMD/backups compatibility.
    - GEN VSH MENU available
    - Recovery in VSH available

Thumbs Up gen d2

I had problems updating from genb but updating to genb2 allowed me to go to gend then d2 without any problems.. psp works great!

i hate to say it but im sticking with 5.00 M33-6. the gen fw bricked my psp horribly, i have a post somewhere around here describing my gen fw mis-adventures, i'd rather just patch my iso's and keep my sanity.

I have gen 5.50-B but when i try to update to gen 5.50-d it loads to black screen and stops... any ideas. I need to update to be able to run gen 5.50-d2

Page 2 of 2 First 12