Dark_AleX has released several PlayStation Portable updates today as follows:
Download: PSP 5.00 M33-2 / PSP 5.00 M33-2 [Mirror] / 5.00 M33-2 Popsloader / 5.00 M33-2 Popsloader [Mirror] / PSP 5.00 M33-3 / PSP 5.00 M33-3 [Mirror]
* Popcorn bug fixes
* Fixed bug that caused some games with certain icons not to work, and caused document.dat not to work.
* Fixed critical bug that caused continous corruption of psx games in RAM.
* Core bugfix: Fixed sctrlKernelSetInit* functions not working.
* M33 network update doesn't work in 5.00 M33, fixed.
* Added the possibility of loading version information from the file flash0:/vsh/etc/version.txt
5.00 M33-2 Popsloader:
* Enables users to run previous versions of pops (Sony's PSP PSOne emulator), allowing for increased compatibility.
* A bug was introduced in 5.00 M33-2 that made some games and homebrew to not work.
* PSN version check is now automatically bypassed without the need of touching any settings. More PlayStation 3 News...